jordan melo m10

The materials are harder on the Melos though, that's weird. You sure we talmbout the same shoe
laugh.gif
Yeah, that's what NW said in his review and it looked like it in the vid too.

bhm, yoth, powder blue, red suede, those white and gold elite looking pair....I can see myself going ham already :smh:

Melo always getting jobbed on his sig designs. Maybe he should pull a Wade and sign w/ li-ning :lol:

Why leave and hand over the key to the company?

Melo been rocking jays before he signed and now he gets anything and everything sent to him for free PLUS a check :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
After finally playing in the regular XX8 and loving it, I'm not sure if I'd be disappointed with the Melos or not.  Sure -- I know exactly what I'd be getting.  A beefier/stiffer upper.

I do enjoy nubuck, but I'm very curious how these break-in and work in conjunction with flight plate.  Guess I'll have to hear from Nightwing and some others before I jump on them.

I mean, they're very close. Is that a problem?

Close but no cigar.. It is a problem when you wanna match it up against some Knick gear and it's a completely different shade. Makes no sense that they release these but Melo wears an actual Knick colorway. They kinda look like a Denver colorway at a glance, blue is wayyyyy too light...

I wont even mind if they have a version without the special box, i just want those sneakers!

And definitely dont want to pay reseller prices if they get super hyped.

^hopefully that's the case?

These Knicks home PEs aren't bad.  Sorry for the huge pics

nba-feet-january-6-january-7-07.jpg

nba-feet-january-6-january-7-08.jpg

Hmmm... decisions, decisions with the upcoming SE releases Feb 1st.

I suppose it will depend on what I am able to actually obtain 
laugh.gif

anybody else think the profile of this shoe looks like a horse's snout :nerd: especially in those yoth pics with the heel raised

Really hope I can get the YOTH or bhm pair...  although not too sure about the gold heel cup on the bhm.  It's a nice touch but stands out a little too much for my liking

Back
Top Bottom