jordan melo m10

Last edited:
Ugly, pure uglyness, What is going on with Jordan Brand? Melo is going to get released just like Wade. 

I think its ok, better than the 9, they prob better in person/ on feet.

Looks like they going with the same midfoot plate design as the xx8 and lebron xi. Prob zoom air pods based on the melo9 be interesting to see the pricing cus its gonna be very similar to a lot of shoes comin out.

I wonder will they have those air pods from the 28?

I don't think they're ugly at all, they're just ok. Melo's have been good for basketball. More so than casual wear.

I love it
pimp.gif

Not terribly surprising that these don't do it for me as far as looks, but anybody familiar with Melo's know that they've been beastly on court for the past couple of years. From the looks of the tooling and upper, these have great potential. I'll swoop with the discount like I did with the M9's.

the monstrosities continue. this whole xx8 outsole/midsole/concept has got to go. not that I have high hopes for the xx9. It will be 300 anyways
sick.gif

The Blue/Black colorway is pretty nice, but I still wouldn't even consider copping for anything more than $40 at the outlet.

looks exactly like the xx8 se im sure theyre saving alot on engineering due to poor sales

i was hoping JB was gone go all out for melo's 10th sneaker but they just don't seem to get it. these do look better than da m9s tho.

Shocked at Melo selling more than KD. Down here all the Melos rot on the shelves. I always see people rocking KD's. I hate almost every Melo model, but these aint bad. Def outlet pickup

Back
Top Bottom