jordan melo m10

^ Not releasing until June? Where did you hear this?

Looks like the best Melo to date. Interested to see how they feel. They might be a good option considering the lack of availability of the XX8s.

Melo is on his tenth shoe? Wow I had no idea.... I misread the title, Jordan 10s are one of my favorite Js...

I love how the XX8 SE's are also in the same picture. Like we didn't know what shoe the Melo's were based on already.

The midsole looks kinda like the jordan 23... I never found them to be great :rolleyes hopfully the materials are soft and springy unlike the 23s.

View media item 547191
Just hope they dont price them like the SE...

Last edited:
Looks like the best Melo to date. Interested to see how they feel. They might be a good option considering the lack of availability of the XX8s.

Looks like Jordan is finally starting to do right by Melo. I guess winning a scoring title in NY gave him some negotiating power.

They've pretty much linked his shoe with the XX8 line with the midsole design, but it appears that they opted for a TPU Flight Plate over carbon fiber. Same goes for the heel counter. You can see how much more of the TPU is used compared to carbon fiber on the XX8 SE.

I'm not the biggest fan of the heel counter design (from what I can see), but it's definitely no deal breaker. From a functionality standpoint, it looks like these shoes mean business.

Hopefully they don't dumb down the zoom too much. My guess is that these should top out around $165 (save for special editions).

These look good so far. Very similar to the XX8 SE, so I'm wondering what JB is going to do to help differentiate the two shoes...

The blue and black melos dont look bad at all as that logo on the back really catches my interest. 

I kind of want Melo to just go to NIKE though and have his own signature sneaker with them. I think he'd do much better that way.

I guess I was wrong about the carbon fiber being replaced with TPU. Now I'm really interested in the price point on these.

I want to try a pair of these on the court. JB please release a pair ASAP. :wink:

Courius about the price point. I'm not really feeling the "melo'" heel cap. But if it performes like the xx8 but cheaper I might consider buying. Never tried on the m9's, and now in considering buy one or the superfly2

Want those hope they end up $80 at the outlet like the m9s.

If you're looking for a shoe strictly for balling, eastbay actually has some M8 Advance's left for $70.

Well I just checked and they only have 11.5 and 13 left. I snatched up 2 pairs of 10.5. 2 pairs, $140, shipped 2 my door, great for balling, super-comfy for casual wear. Just ugly as sin in silver.

I guess I'll keep a pair DS and see how they look to me in a few years.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=42240084&size=11.5

Back
Top Bottom