Jordan MOC - any memory of these? Not retroed.....

931251de2b6443885522de58f1d2586024340d7.pjpg

yeah i remember these craps. they were just as hideous as the actual bball 15s. that colorway dont look that bad tho.

yeah i remember these craps. they were just as hideous as the actual bball 15s. that colorway dont look that bad tho.

I've got them in all black and I really like them. They're comfy just for kicking around in. Useless for anything else than walking though - it's like the elastic doesn't give enough support so they move around on your feet.

I've got them in all black and I really like them. They're comfy just for kicking around in. Useless for anything else than walking though - it's like the elastic doesn't give enough support so they move around on your feet.

Yeah I remember those.I actually liked the all black pair.I just couldn't get with the fact that they didn't have some sort of lacing system (which would've been pretty easy to implement on the shoe and still allow it to remain sleek).
^^
mad.gif
Orthotic you leave my 15's alone dammit!

Yeah I remember those.I actually liked the all black pair.I just couldn't get with the fact that they didn't have some sort of lacing system (which would've been pretty easy to implement on the shoe and still allow it to remain sleek).
^^
mad.gif
Orthotic you leave my 15's alone dammit!

Originally Posted by solejordan

got three of the four colorways in these, i just love the xv, shoot me

sniped. And yeah i remember these, The Nike ones were way better, I use to wear em to school

sniped. And yeah i remember these, The Nike ones were way better, I use to wear em to school

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

you might have gotten him, but there is still more people ou there that like the XV, Growniing up i always like jordans but i never had enough cash to get one, untill the XV, it was my first jordan.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

you might have gotten him, but there is still more people ou there that like the XV, Growniing up i always like jordans but i never had enough cash to get one, untill the XV, it was my first jordan.

I remember those, I had a few pairs of them. I'd wear 'em to work everyday, to the point where they were coming apart. They weren't the most comfortable, but I loved the fact that I could just slip them on and off so fast......

Back
Top Bottom