Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one in the Chicagoland suburb area have info on what stores? No one is giving me a straight answer.

Seems like you buy J's for the wrong reason.
mean.gif
If you go out to the mall or something, and 4 out of 10 people have the same shoe as you... would you enjoy the uniqueness of it as much ? It's an accomplishment to get limited stock shoes. When they restock its almost like finding out your wife slept with 7 of your best friends before meeting you.

Any one in the Chicagoland suburb area have info on what stores? No one is giving me a straight answer.

And you won't get a straight answer. Everybody is on the hush because restocks aren't classified as "release day" items so they can be moved through the backdoor without penalty. Folks with retail connects will be very happy. Good luck anyways!

Last edited:
If you go out to the mall or something, and 4 out of 10 people have the same shoe as you... would you enjoy the uniqueness of it as much ? It's an accomplishment to get limited stock shoes. When they restock its almost like finding out your wife slept with 7 of your best friends before meeting you.

Ahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha you need to get out more. He compared shoes to his wife ahahahhahaha!!!

Sad sad sad. If you buy shoes just for uniqueness, you need to get into a real hobby or go into something else. Jordan Nike, Adidas whoever, they don't care about your sense of uniqueness. They want your money. They want my money. They want everyone's money. You can't be a unique person with shoes that are released all over the country. I'm glad they are restocking because sneakers shouldn't be sitting in some resellers basement because they want $400 for "limited" shoes. Sneakers should be available for the people. Let the people rock the shoes.

If I went to the mall and 10 other people had the same shoes as me I would still like my shoes just as much. I pretty much disagree with everything you just said. I buy J's because I like them and MJ is my favorite player of all time,not because they are limited and not because they are worth anything. IMO all AirJordan's that release should be GR's so everyone that wants them can get a pair and wear them.

Ahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha you need to get out more. He compared shoes to his wife ahahahhahaha!!!

Sad sad sad. If you buy shoes just for uniqueness, you need to get into a real hobby or go into something else. Jordan Nike, Adidas whoever, they don't care about your sense of uniqueness. They want your money. They want my money. They want everyone's money. You can't be a unique person with shoes that are released all over the country. I'm glad they are restocking because sneakers shouldn't be sitting in some resellers basement because they want $400 for "limited" shoes. Sneakers should be available for the people. Let the people rock the shoes.

QFT

well said.

And you won't get a straight answer. Everybody is on the hush because restocks aren't classified as "release day" items so they can be moved through the backdoor without penalty. Folks with retail connects will be very happy. Good luck anyways!
I want in bruh 
nerd.gif

Its all about the money these days man.

And thats why IF the corks go up, they will sell out first.

Limited pairs and EVERYONE. Will be trying to get them

Last edited:

I started laughing at the wife comparison too!

You should start wearing Bally, Ferrigamo, Louis, REAL Gucci, and I guarantee you won't walk by somebody with the same loafers, high-tops, etc on. But before that....if you need Js to make you stand out, you might need to tighten up.

Can someone tell me what that NDC list is based on?

I have yet seen any proof or confirmation of anything restocking on the site besides the 88's along with the official release of the black toe 1's

You couldn't resist what breh. Why dont you still rock the look that was popular when you were born? You know, the MC Hammer parachute pants? Culture changes. I didn't see very many people rocking the 50's look until it "Re-Retro'd" during the punk/gwen stefani age. 

Contrary to your judgement you tryin to pass on me, i don't care about "props". You must of said that because that's how you think, or you can relate to that kind of thinking. I want to be LESS like others as much, swattin biters away like some mosquitos.
i generally don't jump in on a lot of the nonsense that has become NT over the years..but this i just couldn't resist...it's YOU my friend who is the problem with the sneaker culture...this.... I just have to have it cause the next man doesn't or before the next man has it...or in a different color is the reason resellers will always win and the thirst just increases with every release...

Your that dude who rocks a pair of kicks when they drop...then the hype fades..and your on to the next one...it's guys like you that don't care about sneakers...you just care about getting "props" from the next man...Sad sad sad...

As far as the wife analogy goes..unless shorty was a virgin when you married her...there is most likely 5 to 8 other dudes in your local vicinity that have splashed off in her face before...I'm not saying it to be disrespectful...I'm just saying its real talk...

Both these things show you're true insecurities...again not trying to start an argument or any of the back and forth NT nonsense...but wow I had to jump out on that comment...

Carry on...
I thought it was funny. Nah i don't have no wifey.
I started laughing at the wife comparison too!

You should start wearing Bally, Ferrigamo, Louis, REAL Gucci, and I guarantee you won't walk by somebody with the same loafers, high-tops, etc on. But before that....if you need Js to make you stand out, you might need to tighten up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom