Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for the 1995 X city pack. Anyone got links to what stores will be carrying those? Thanks in advance for all your help.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im thinkin my best bet to land a pair is to have multiple windows open with size selected.. and once the timer hits 0.. im guessin the "add to cart" button becomes available?

from there its just push and pray!!? right? 

or am i doing it all wrong?

The fact that you're not seeing half sizes above size 12 in the 88s should tell you ALL you need to know about how limited numbers are for this ReLaunch... :nerd:
I'm good with the pair I picked up first time around.
There's Gonna be a SALT flood in here tomorrow :smokin

Last edited:
Eh gonna be gunning for the 88s tomorrow
Most likely going to lose, but its going to be fun.

Looks like online is my only option here in SoCal. All store have already done their "raffle" process. So now it's all about what I can get online...which is gonna be the WC3's

im thinkin my best bet to land a pair is to have multiple windows open with size selected.. and once the timer hits 0.. im guessin the "add to cart" button becomes available?

Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, and Champs share the same inventory but trying each site wouldn't hurt.I would refresh about 30-60 seconds before they drop. Also try to have most of the windows open beside each other so you can click add to cart then move to the others faster.

Last edited:

And don't forget you could be sitting there clicking add to cart for quite some time after they go live and still get a pair. Many people reported getting a pair well after the 88's went live last time. I been told to give it about an hour but some don't have the patience to click add to cart for an hour
laugh.gif
. I just turn the xbox on and play some dominoes and i'm good

Why not just go in the FNL back door and cop as many pairs as you want like last time the 99s dropped?

Since all the online spots you mentioned carry the same stock, is a person allowed to order a pair from each site?  Since they are separate web sites, is that allowed?

And don't forget you could be sitting there clicking add to cart for quite some time after they go live and still get a pair. Many people reported getting a pair well after the 88's went live last time. I been told to give it about an hour but some don't have the patience to click add to cart for an hour
laugh.gif
. I just turn the xbox on and play some dominoes and i'm good
Happened to me with the grapes, patience is key.

yes, you can.
Cool, thank you for the reply.  I know on the Footaction, eastbay and foot locker sites, it says the item isn't yours until you complete checkout.  On Nikestore, once the item is in your cart, are you good, or does it work the same way, where your pair isn't secured until you complete checkout?

Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, and Champs share the same inventory but trying each site wouldn't hurt.I would refresh about 30-60 seconds before they drop. Also try to have most of the windows open beside each other so you can click add to cart then move to the others faster.
What does refreshing before they drop do? They already have a count down timer, right?

I've never bought a sneaker from the footlocker site.  When the timer reaches zero on the link for the sneaker you want to buy, does the "add to cart" button pop up or do I have to refresh the page?  If this has been asked I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom