Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

• If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
  • If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
  • If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at1.800.826.2205.
I recieved this when i was ordering grape 5s for the wife i kept clicking and after 10 trys it went thru and got a confirm number n i was happy BUT Gave it a few days and never recieved an email or a shipping email so i called footlocker and gave them my confirm number they told me the number i got is usually for items that are place in a "secondary" system where they do not know if the order can be fulfilled, n that happening is slim to non... So in the end order was cancelled... I never recieved a can cel email i only found out by calling

Lets jus say wife was sad :/

Congrats to those who scored a Pair or PAIRS

I struck out on another 88....but on to the next 

gotta find another way in

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612  

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkin  

Anyone got a link for the corks?

Must have missed the tweet..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...3.TRC1&_nkw=lebron+10+cork&_sacat=0&_from=R40

hahahha 
roll.gif
 good call.

Finishline decided to charge me for the Thunders, but I haven't even gotten a confirmation number, and it said that the thunders were sold out before I confirmed my purchase.. I'm on hold right now with them.

Last edited:
Finishline decided to charge me for the Thunder, but I haven't even gotten a confirmation numbe, and it said that the thunders were sold out before I confirmed my purchase.. I'm on hold right now.
It's a pending charge... not an actual charge.  Will be removed after monday-tuesday.  Pretty typical from FNL.

Has anybody who got thru on 88s got there confirmation email from NDC? I'm getting a little worried I haven't got mine yet.

I got mine about a minute after checking out. Login and check "my orders" to see if its even there.

After stricking out online all morning with everything, luck finally came my way and I was able to cop a pair of thunder 4s in store.

:lol: best thing to do. Some NTers are gonna want your head soon.

Lol! People crazy.... Unless you looking for black toes or corks, its not anyone fault but your own, most if not all them shoes restocked at least twice or sat for a min... I haven't changed the 1st page yet cause those shoes that didn't drop at 8am, will still drop either today or before the end of May. Its not a coiencidence pink foams restocked in NY, mall of America in MN is doing that 10 day restock, and we got 88's, white foams, fire red 5, fire red 4, thunders, joker 1, joker 3, bred 11, bred 4, grape 5, and WC 4....

Last edited:
Lol! People crazy.... Unless you looking for black toes or corks, its not anyone fault but your own, most if not all them shoes restocked at least twice or sat for a min... I haven't changed the 1st page yet cause those shoes that didn't drop at 8am, will still drop either today or before the end of May. Its not a coiencidence pink foams restocked in NY, mall of America in MN is doing that 10 day restock, and we got 88's, white foams, fire red 5, fire red 4, thunders, joker 1, joker 3, bred 11, bred 4, grape 5, and WC 4....
Wait you're saying the Bred 11's did release somewhere today?

Wow!! Finishline has already sent shipping for the Thunders that I purchased this morning!! :D

They probably won't actually go out until Monday though.

On another note, I've been refreshing the page for the Corks all day just in case...so far nada lol

They probably won't actually go out until Monday though.

On another note, I've been refreshing the page for the Corks all day just in case...so far nada lol
I was thinking they might not go out until Tuesday due to Memorial Day!! I am fine whenever they ship.....just glad I got my shipping confirmation! I was just commenting about it because it was a quick turnaround for them to already send shipping confirmation on the same day as the purchase.

Last edited:
got lucky and got a pair of bred 4's in a mall bout 45 min from me but had to get a little tough. mall opens at 9am and i know a side entrance and got there at 8:15am. as i walked in front the gate opened and this young dude had 6 pair of bred 4's walking out. told the guy that was not cool and just want my size 13. he had his boy give me one pair of my size and i handed him 170.00 and was done. tough game out there....lol

:wow:, it's real in the field yo :lol:

I was thinking they might not go out until Tuesday due to Memorial Day!! I am fine whenever they ship.....just glad I got my shipping confirmation! I was just commenting about it because it was a quick turnaround for them to already send shipping confirmation on the same day as the purchase.

So your order status is change to shipped? Mine is still "In Progress". You must live in Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom