Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get why anyone would think the jordan "craze" may come to an end. It only seems to be slowly increasing over time.

I think after a couple 100 ****** color ways and they retro the original pairs to death, yeah it will come to an end. + the quality only gets worse

For those who've ordered from NDC and live in SoCal, how long does it usually take to get to your location on a Saturday release with the free shipping?

Last edited:
would like to know too, wasn't stealth foams rumored to be restocked?
yea brother I pray the restock I've worn my atleast once every week sinnce the day I got em I need another pair but csnt bring myself to pay resell and there hard to find to.

Last edited:
Sorry if someone already answered this question, but really didn't want to click through 30+ pages.

Anyone know if FTL is doing raffles, fcfs, or rsvp? Or does it vary store to store?

Sorry if someone already answered this question, but really didn't want to click through 30+ pages.

Anyone know if FTL is doing raffles, fcfs, or rsvp? Or does it vary store to store?

Usually restocks are first come first serve. Unless they are announced formally and then put on the release locator.

Naw. I paid 170 shipped for my a grade pair from Eastbay. 150 after tax plus 60 miles for a round trip of gas plus $6 in tolls made me stay away. Went to Towson town center to get purple Kobe's instead.

Bigj how is towson for releases? I'm gonna be a freshman there next year...thinking about maybe working at one of the shoe stores

Naw. I paid 170 shipped for my a grade pair from Eastbay. 150 after tax plus 60 miles for a round trip of gas plus $6 in tolls made me stay away. Went to Towson town center to get purple Kobe's instead.

Bigj how is towson for releases? I'm gonna be a freshman there next year...thinking about maybe working at one of the shoe stores

I honestly do online releases only now. I got held hostage at Footaction last yr for the miami vice lebron ixs and decided I'm too old for the lines.

Towson does tickets I think.

Last edited:
I honestly do online releases only now. I got held hostage at Footaction last yr for the miami vice lebron ixs and decided I'm too old for the lines.

Towson does tickets I think.
Whoa. Hostage. What happened?

Now it all makes sense...at least now we know where the restock money is going, lol. 40,000 square foot tent?!? Wtf... B**** is bad tho.

View media item 406398
View media item 406399
MJ knew he couldn't afford that marriage but he needed to impress the wifey. It all makes sense now on why there are so many jays and restocks! My man MJ is broke with a wife! He had to dish out the retros to all of us this year if he plans to pay everything off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom