Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering. any new information on any kobe 8 restocks? mainly talking about XMAS and ASG. 

thanks

Went into HOH Valley Fair to ask about the restock. The employee was like, "what restock"? I told him, "I came here for info, you tell me?"

He said that all they are restocking is the grape Vs.

But when I looked into the doorway, I see this.!!
2w7mfqr.jpg

Store employees are the worst!!
Would the guy sell you anything now or he said they can't until the 25th?

Like why won't they just tell ya? BS
well based off of the amounts of pairs I see of the unknown shoe.. Thats all employees, and maybe a few friends.... When I worked for Nike back in the day, that was our biggest issue and it still is a big issue (Im not with Nike anymore) but we would get numbers back (which means it was rung up and sold) on a shoe like 1 or 2 weeks before it was supposed to be dropped... All we could do is make threats to snatch accounts, but they would never really take it, unless some crazy stuff happened.... Then employees would find new ways to get the shoes, never ending cycle...

Went into HOH Valley Fair to ask about the restock. The employee was like, "what restock"? I told him, "I came here for info, you tell me?"

2w7mfqr.jpg

are you sure those aren't the "suns" 8s? nevermind lol assumed all those others were grape boxes

Last edited:

2w7mfqr.jpg

Unreal! I hate the store manager there.  About to head over there after work... will update.

I actually spent time reading and catching up on this whole thread... and surprise! All the questions I had were answered or are not known yet. So, it is possible.
Unreal! I hate the store manager there.  About to head over there after work... will update.
lol please let us know how that goes!

Does it matter that most of those links posted on the front page are twitter links?  I mean, for this restock those links will still take us to the product page even though they were specific twitter links?

And yes, I did read the stuff on the front page saying that the links worked for the April restock, just wanted to make sure that people were refreshing original twitter links when nike restocked in April

Last edited:
I have talked now to nike and footlocker supports, they both saying they will only restock 88s... wth???
After trying to keep up with this thread for several days or a week, I still can't figure out why people don't understand none of these companies are going to give you information. The only information they'll provide is the '88 Relaunch (NDC, Eastbay. FTL etc), and Thunder 4 Restock (FNL). This is just a general statement, and I'm not singling this one person out that I've quoted. These support people and phone reps don't know or not allowed to tell you infromation. As it's been said before, if this restock takes place, expect it to be like the one FNL and NDC did this year. Random "single" tweet with a list of shoes to choose from. It wouldn't be a formal announcement a day or two before to give you time to look through a list or something. As others have mentioned about your local stores, be patient and call or go there in person next Wednesday or Thursday and ask questions. All local stores may not have the same shoes if they're restocking them. If a NTer confirmed a store in FL is getting the Fire Red Vs, it doesn't mean the same store in TX will get them. Keep up with the first page, but most importantly be patient...still over a week away! 
smile.gif

After trying to keep up with this thread for several days or a week, I still can't figure out why people don't understand none of these companies are going to give you information. The only information they'll provide is the '88 Relaunch (NDC, Eastbay. FTL etc), and Thunder 4 Restock (FNL). This is just a general statement, and I'm not singling this one person out that I've quoted. These support people and phone reps don't know or not allowed to tell you infromation. As it's been said before, if this restock takes place, expect it to be like the one FNL and NDC did this year. Random "single" tweet with a list of shoes to choose from. It wouldn't be a formal announcement a day or two before to give you time to look through a list or something. As others have mentioned about your local stores, be patient and call or go there in person next Wednesday or Thursday and ask questions. All local stores may not have the same shoes if they're restocking them. If a NTer confirmed a store in FL is getting the Fire Red Vs, it doesn't mean the same store in TX will get them. Keep up with the first page, but most importantly be patient...still over a week away! 
smile.gif
THIS

I still can't figure out why people don't understand none of these companies are going to give you information. The only information they'll provide is the '88 Relaunch (NDC, Eastbay. FTL etc), and Thunder 4 Restock (FNL). These support people and phone reps don't know or not allowed to tell you infromation. As it's been said before, if this restock takes place, expect it to be like the one FNL and NDC did this year. Random "single" tweet with a list of shoes to choose from. It wouldn't be a formal announcement a day or two before to give you time to look through a list or something. As others have mentioned about your local stores, be patient and call or go there in person next Wednesday or Thursday and ask questions. All local stores may not have the same shoes if they're restocking them. If a NTer confirmed a store in FL is getting the Fire Red Vs, it doesn't mean the same store in TX will get them. Keep up with the first page, but most importantly be patient...still over a week away! 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom