Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and here i thought that sites like this were to for us to help each other and pass along any informantion we have for our fellow sneaker heads....guess i thought wrong
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Anybody know if NC is gettin any love?? I've called and/or rolled up in the spots in Crabtree Valley but got nothing. Launch locator got us on for fire red restocks so I'm bein positive and think we got a chance of some good ish. If I do find out anything, yall will be the first to know.

HOH Crabtree with have Fire Red IVs and Vs.

Looks like a bunch of places with Fire Red 4 and 5s, Joker 1s, Bugs Bunny 8s, and Crimson 3s. Basically shoes that didn't sell out in the first place
laugh.gif

Last edited:
and here i thought that sites like this were to for us to help each other and pass along any informantion we have for our fellow sneaker heads....guess i thought wrong :smh: :rolleyes
all the information you need is in this thread. at the end of the day you should also call around. you can't fault the community if you're not willing to do your own work.

So my champs has been telling me they were doing a raffle for the BRED 4 today until 5. Wifey goes up their to find out they were guaranteed tickets and my size is gone. I was up early enough to get my size and dem bastards lied.
mean.gif

200 is high
but so is 185 for the 11's.
that 15 bucks isnt much of a difference.

word to jimmy mcmillan
its not a difference as far as money wise but its a big difference because of the shoe. you know how some shoes your willing to pay more for then others? im not willing to pay over 160 for any 3's but i love the 11's and they are one of my grails so ill pay 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom