Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corks are on a website for about 475
sick.gif

So many ungrateful folks here it's ridiculous! You have no connects and feast off of NT for every word. Dude Kam put out solid information, and y'all d-rode daily, and a bunch fronted like "I ain't even following is thread, cause it ain't gonna happen" but you were in here everyday, then you don't get everything you want, so you hate and waste time on IG pics.

And I know there were even more that didn't follow this thread, cause you ain't feeding into the hype, but you still had your calendars set! FOH

Shout out to the dudes trying to help!

So many ungrateful folks here it's ridiculous! You have no connects and feast off of NT for every word. Dude Kam put out solid information, and y'all d-rode daily, and a bunch fronted like "I ain't even following is thread, cause it ain't gonna happen" but you were in here everyday, then you don't get everything you want, so you hate and waste time on IG pics.

And I know there were even more that didn't follow this thread, cause you ain't feeding into the hype, but you still had your calendars set! FOH

you must of secured ur pairss

Last edited:

word...at least hes doing more for the community than people who just complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom