Jordan Olympic 6 releasing?

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by flagler30

I saw the catalog picture today and these are nothing like the other olympic 6, it has an all white upper and the bottom is the color of the olympic rings hence "Olympic 6". So just so you know yes it is an actual retro 6 and it is not very limited.

well thats not actually "that" bad... its buyable.. maybe not "stand in line" or "camp out" coppin. decent atleast.

I really hope you are joking

^^^ That pic up there is decent. I'd have to see what the real pair looks like. JB wasn't playing about things being harder to get. Basicallyeverything is a QS.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

olympic VII that, which everyone who saw says they look
sick.gif

I didnt see it. PICS please???

whats the method to the madness behind another pair of olympic vii besides gentrys greed? patent leather vi if dont right could be an instant classic

I was one who thought all the Gentry bashing was immature but I must say..i'm a little awe struck at the bussiness strategy behind these ridiculousreleases..who gave this man the conch?

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

At least homosexuals will like this colorway.

roll.gif

But yea I'll probably just get them for the collection. I dont think I would rock them though.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

roll.gif

But yea I'll probably just get them for the collection. I dont think I would rock them though.

Your F-Ing bumb!! If you dont want $150 dollars just give it to me. If you dont want to wear them, give them to me i will.
Why the F would you buy thesejust to store?? Why the F would you buy kicks just to keep locked up???

I can understand if their grails, but you just stated you dont like them!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

and it the interview in the sole collector he said some colorways shouldnt of been produced like burgandys the factory messed up on colorways. Whats his excuseon this crap

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

roll.gif

Your F-Ing bumb!! If you dont want $150 dollars just give it to me. If you dont want to wear them, give them to me i will.
Why the F would you buy these just to store?? Why the F would you buy kicks just to keep locked up???

I can understand if their grails, but you just stated you dont like them!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
do you mean BUM.... you little kids take shoes way toserious...
laugh.gif
why are so worried about how the next man spends hismoney????
its his shoes if he wants to keep them DS let him.... it aint like you paid for it...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom