Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
IMG_20171010_231648.jpg

My flyknit one breds arrived and I LOVE them. Went down a size and it fits perfectly. Definitely agree to size down.

However, my pair from footaction came with this super obvious mark on the top of the left shoe collar. Almost looks like a pen mark. Anyone know how to get rid of this mark? I would return but they're OOS in my size 13.

00lBSL2.jpg

8NBri

Lots of mixed feelings on this sneaker. The aj1 is my favorite sneaker. I'm ok with these expirements as long as they dont forget about the OG. If they stopped using leather and used flyknit on every aj1 id def have a problem with it. But variety is def nice

My Snkrs pairs comes in on Thursday... I decided to not size down just cuz 1s are so narrow for me. I could barely fit a 10 sail leather model so I feel like a 10 in flyknit will work. All other flyknit shoes I've owned have stretched out at least half size on me though I'd say so we'll see :nerd:

My flyknit one breds arrived and I LOVE them. Went down a size and it fits perfectly. Definitely agree to size down.

However, my pair from footaction came with this super obvious mark on the top of the left shoe collar. Almost looks like a pen mark. Anyone know how to get rid of this mark? I would return but they're OOS in my size 13.

00lBSL2.jpg

8NBri
buy a pair from any other foot site thats in your area, swap out the marked shoe for the new one, then return that for full refund.

easy pass on the wolf grey, on another note my Kickscrew Breds came in and it is true that the pictures do them no justice, the red is nice and i like them for sure. i cannot wait to wear them!

My pair came in from SNS today. These joints are a .5 size big. All my shoes are an 8.5 but wish I would've listened to you guys about the sizing on these.

My pair came in from SNS today. These joints are a .5 size big. All my shoes are an 8.5 but wish I would've listened to you guys about the sizing on these.

I usually buy size 14 in jordans but sized down to 13 and it's still super roomy in the toe box with my wide feet.
buy a pair from any other foot site thats in your area, swap out the marked shoe for the new one, then return that for full refund.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried searching all the local and chain foot stores in my area in southern NJ but none had size 13 flyknit breds. Ended up saying "screw it" and wearing them anyways. Couldn't resist flexing, and at least I got them on sale.

Yea same here, .5 too big. Bought mine off snks and they're sold out. Shoulda listened to the nt fam

I ended up going to the Nike store down in Santa Monica and got to try a pair on. Damn...the pics do them no justice. Too bad I didn't have the cash or else I would have grabbed them. They had a black/red in an 11 as well. I tried them on, and like folks said, they run a little big. 10.5 is perfect for me. Hopefully they're still around when the money gets back up, because I would love to have both black/red and the Royals in my life.

The store on the 3rd street promenade still has the bred colorway?

Do you know if they had many in stock?

Last edited:
Anybody go a whole size down in these? I really need to try these on so I can take advantage of the online availability but they have pretty much dried up in stores around my way.

Back
Top Bottom