Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
The store on the 3rd street promenade still has the bred colorway?

Do you know if they had many in stock?

The Air Jordan I is my favorite in the entire collection. I have had a very good year picking up ones, I am only missing the SBB and RSBB.

I will admit, I saw these online and turned my nose up at them, thinking what is JB doing, they just butchered a classic, THE classic. A part of me was still very curious about them... so yesterday I went to my local mall to try them on... I will say this honestly....

I was totally wrong. This is a special shoe, from the details of the design incorporated with the fly knit material. And the comfort... out of this world.

People will sleep on them, that is fine with me, makes them easier for me to obtain.

I got them off of swoosh for $118, hopefully I can find those breds in a Nike retail store. I was so impressed, I would have paid retail.

oh yeah...

they run very big, going down .5 would be the best move.

It was just the one size 11. The employee told me it was a return.

Yes the Promenade location.

Just got my pair from SNS but I'm confused about the box/tag. My pair from Nike came with a Nike air box but they had white stains on both tips of the toe box so they went back.

Attachments

• IMG_2047.JPG
    IMG_2047.JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 32
Got my pairs in from SNS and Soleheaven. Very happy with the royals, as I was with the blk/red. Im going to say that for me personally, I actually prefer the Royal FK over the recent Royal 1 Retro Hi OG. The Royal on the flyknit really pops and is a deeper/richer shade of blue. I have both and will end up wearing the FK more.

I really like em in person but my SNKRS pair ran way big. I'm gonna have to size down from 10, trying to decide if I should go down a full or just a half.

Got my pairs in from SNS and Soleheaven. Very happy with the royals, as I was with the blk/red. Im going to say that for me personally, I actually prefer the Royal FK over the recent Royal 1 Retro Hi OG. The Royal on the flyknit really pops and is a deeper/richer shade of blue. I have both and will end up wearing the FK more.

Got my Soleheaven pair yesterday, and I've been wearing it all day. Loving it! The blue pops so much, I find myself just looking down and admiring. Solid pickup, and under retail was a no-brainer.

Got my Soleheaven pair yesterday, and I've been wearing it all day. Loving it! The blue pops so much, I find myself just looking down and admiring. Solid pickup, and under retail was a no-brainer.

Couldn't agree more! Color is insane and for $155 shipped (with faster shipping than Nike), you definitely can't go wrong

I apologize if this was in previous posts, but I did see going down a half size for a better fit but I wear a 13 and Swoosh does not have a 12.5. Should I go down to a 12 in these for those who normally wear a 13 and be ok or should I stick with a 13?

Back
Top Bottom