Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
My royals from SH came in today, went .5 size down on them and imo they fit better than my tts bred FK.

Too bad my .5 size down order from social status got cancelled :smh:

Last edited:
nah youre not tripping. these are indeed hard to put on. i gotta unlace the top 2 eyelets and relace after putting em on. taking off is not as bad.

I sized down for my breds, but I'm thinking of sizing TTS when I cop the royals now, just to make it easier to put on.

I sized down for my breds, but I'm thinking of sizing TTS when I cop the royals now, just to make it easier to put on.

i would not suggest changing from a size that is already comfortable just for the sake of trying to get these on easier. unless its a HUUUUUGE size diff, i think youll find that a size up or down wont make too much of a difference. they will still b hard to put on lol.

i would not suggest changing from a size that is already comfortable just for the sake of trying to get these on easier. unless its a HUUUUUGE size diff, i think youll find that a size up or down wont make too much of a difference. they will still b hard to put on lol.

Good point. Probably will stay the same size as my bred flyknits unless I get the chance to try on a different size in store that I like.

I feel like these are gonna be hard to put on no matter TTS or half size down. I'm sending mine back just in case they stretch a little bit, I feel like down the road is when the .5 will pay off.

BHM
584F91F9-B992-4FE1-87CF-9EB4F1BA32F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom