• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Charlotte and most places told me they weren't even doing a raffle bc they won't get the shattereds I saved for 4 months to get the banneds and never even had a shot then the Ovos I followed for I don't even know how long n they were worse then a unicorn. Now the shattereds I'm goin thru the same problem. This is really becoming more of a frustration passion then enjoyable. Who in the world can afford reselling prices?? I mean really.. 350$ for banneds 1k$ ovo and 500$ n up for shattered?? Can someone give me some tips.. Plse I absolutely love collecting but it's not the same as it was when I started I could save for awhile to get what I want know that I could for the most part except for the og bred 11s could find what I wanf

I live in Charlotte and most places told me they weren't even doing a raffle bc they won't get the shattereds I saved for 4 months to get the banneds and never even had a shot then the Ovos I followed for I don't even know how long n they were worse then a unicorn. Now the shattereds I'm goin thru the same problem. This is really becoming more of a frustration passion then enjoyable. Who in the world can afford reselling prices?? I mean really.. 350$ for banneds 1k$ ovo and 500$ n up for shattered?? Can someone give me some tips.. Plse I absolutely love collecting but it's not the same as it was when I started I could save for awhile to get what I want know that I could for the most part except for the og bred 11s could find what I wanf

Either dont pay resell or wait for fluctuations in the market... Which rarely happens IMO but ask friends to help out on release dates.

You will get what you want as most NTrs will tell you, if you put in leg work.

Just left HoH @ International in Tampa to pick up my pair. Out of the 18 they had there's now one left that hasn't been picked up.

i'm confused

Last edited:
It's tough when u have mortgage and family to take care of.. It's a love hate thing but I just used to find it much more enjoyable

I wish you could've gotten a pair bro, but honestly the site sold out within 5 minutes after I posted that some sizes were still available. There's still a chance they restock them however, since they restocked the Yeezy V2 and Banned 1s about a week after release date.

I PM'd you. I suggest contacting them through their website to see if they restock.
Thanks G. as discussed, I had to shoot out to get a pair for my homie at retail. I would rep but i've run out. it will come though. 

@kdslittlebro  point noted fam, thanks man. To be fair, I assumed when you 'oop' someone, it means for no personal gain, just to help em out. 

Atleast say below retail.....then jack that price up OD for a plate of ice cold revenge

Bunch of Hyenas. I've run around half the city for a friend that missed out, and I won't charge him a cent extra. Your rep is worth more than cash.

whilst on the same subject, what is the definition of a 'oop? ( on NT)

It's all good fams.

I'm not doing them anymore favors or ooping free shoes ever again.
Forget what you even did for them (that makes it even worse). Honor your word as a man. If you tell somebody you're gonna sell them a pair for a certain price, then do it. I'm a little salty because somebody on here agreed to sell me a pair of Banned 1s for 270, then changed their mind because somebody offered 280 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I bet only 10% of the people that have them will rock them. Talked to a Nike rep and they said they mark the people who sell the releases on ebay so they won't be able to cop "hot" shoes from SNKRS anymore. Dunno how much I believe that

I bet only 10% of the people that have them will rock them. Talked to a Nike rep and they said they mark the people who sell the releases on ebay so they won't be able to cop "hot" shoes from SNKRS anymore. Dunno how much I believe that
How?

Picked mine up at FA/F23 in Memorial City Mall here in Houston. I really like the material used. The orange and off white looks nice in person.:smokin I like the first SBB better but these are still hot. So happy I got my pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom