• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of Hyenas. I've run around half the city for a friend that missed out, and I won't charge him a cent extra. Your rep is worth more than cash.

whilst on the same subject, what is the definition of a 'oop? ( on NT)
Retail or below

Forget what you even did for them (that makes it even worse). Honor your word as a man. If you tell somebody you're gonna sell them a pair for a certain price, then do it. I'm a little salty because somebody on here agreed to sell me a pair of Banned 1s for 270, then changed their mind because somebody offered 280 :x  :lol:
Eh, I believe in karma. Said they had my back for these Reverse SBB's and a few other past releases and nothing. The thing is I never asked, they offered.

From now on, a true friend will only be counted for their actions and commitment.

Last edited:
@riceneggs it's just becoming difficult to love shoes. I used to always be able to just save for a little n then cop now if you have to pay ur mortgage or ur kid needs ur bread on release dAy u gotta cop on the resell market which who really can afford to do that every month.. I was kinda just throwin some fishline out bc I see use guys on here know how to get everythin u want. If anyone has Any pointers for an old dog id appreciate it

I just picked up my pair from niketown portland

the left and right shoe are different quality
mean.gif
Damn.... I better check my pair..I bet at least half of the people who have them in hand be doing the same since your post..
ohwell.gif

Retail or below
Thanks. I thought it meant at cost price, including shipping etc...

I bet only 10% of the people that have them will rock them. Talked to a Nike rep and they said they mark the people who sell the releases on ebay so they won't be able to cop "hot" shoes from SNKRS anymore. Dunno how much I believe that
I'm that 10%. Will rock upon arrival.

Just need that shipping email now, LOL.

Lol yeah loyalty is so hard to find when it comes to oops.
Had a "friend" claim he didn't have my size in Moonrock 350s back when they released, but I saw him stunting on IG with multiples (one in my size) an hour later.
And now that he hasn't had any luck with yeezys or any limited jordans all year, he figures he can hmu for the plug. :lol: YOU THOUGHT!
I've had trust issues ever since. :smh:

Manual or bot? And if manual, did you already have your cc info pre-loaded in your account for faster checkout? I was able to add to cart but since I was using Nike gift card, I had to manually enter the gift card number and by the time I clicked submit order I got hit with the sold out notification.
Manual all day! **** a bot!

I had up to 2-3 credit cards on file. It saved it, I picked the card I wanted to use. Then asked me for the 3 digit code in the back. Clicked "place order".

Said pending, so I closed my phone, then 2 min later I got a text saying my credit card has been charged by Nike.

Shocked I still won. 

I bet only 10% of the people that have them will rock them. Talked to a Nike rep and they said they mark the people who sell the releases on ebay so they won't be able to cop "hot" shoes from SNKRS anymore. Dunno how much I believe that

Dumbest thing I heard all day

There reps can't tell you if or how they are even going to release a shoe. Now they can track shoes [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Not you I mean the rep

Last edited:
Is this a good trade?

My brand new DS 2012 black/red XIs + $300 for a tried on pair of SBBs?

Mine you their still basically DS but he said he tried them on around the house.

Lol yeah loyalty is so hard to find when it comes to oops.
Had a "friend" claim he didn't have my size in Moonrock 350s back when they released, but I saw him stunting on IG with multiples (one in my size) an hour later.
And now that he hasn't had any luck with yeezys or any limited jordans all year, he figures he can hmu for the plug. :lol: YOU THOUGHT!
I've had trust issues ever since. :smh:

Oop'ed my friend in NY gg 750's and V2's.

He was my old sneaker plug in Atlanta was a store manager. Got promoted and is now in corp America.

I send him pairs to this day of course if I don't want them

I got human races. and his peoples go hard on confirmed. So I will have like 10 people trying for me in NY and couple more in ATL. Once the app goes live in NY I will have a bigger network of people to help me get releases and vice versa

Last edited:

Forget what you even did for them (that makes it even worse). Honor your word as a man. If you tell somebody you're gonna sell them a pair for a certain price, then do it. I'm a little salty because somebody on here agreed to sell me a pair of Banned 1s for 270, then changed their mind because somebody offered 280 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
you , yo I had a dude go from like $250 to $325  or $320

Last edited:

i was this 2 years ago. 

Found a buddy to help me get a bot, Guess what, I haven't spent any money on shoes. I got multiples to sell so I can get the money back I bought for the pairs I wanted. I used to be against bots, but since I work and have rent/bills to pay, I don't have much time to go around town for raffles. 

Just a little insight. 
yo can i get more details about ur bot? I PMed you haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom