• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't even try to get them because they are very underwhelming in person. the orange league is super stiff. the white/sail looks grey and not off white/cream. it looked bad to me. but i kind of have remorse now that i didn't even try to get them. but oh well i rather get a pair of chicagos.

Either way, I am sick of missing out on big release. Anyone care to share a reputable ATC or Pre Order site?

Manual or bot? And if manual, did you already have your cc info pre-loaded in your account for faster checkout? I was able to add to cart but since I was using Nike gift card, I had to manually enter the gift card number and by the time I clicked submit order I got hit with the sold out notification.
Manual all day! **** a bot!

I had up to 2-3 credit cards on file. It saved it, I picked the card I wanted to use. Then asked me for the 3 digit code in the back. Clicked "place order".

Said pending, so I closed my phone, then 2 min later I got a text saying my credit card has been charged by Nike.

Shocked I still won. 
Nice! Congrats bro. I'm sure you will love these just as much as any other remastered pair of 1s

Oop'ed my friend in NY gg 750's and V2's.

He was my old sneaker plug in Atlanta was a store manager. Got promoted and is now in corp America.

I send him pairs to this day of course if I don't want them

I got human races. and his peoples go hard on confirmed. So I will have like 10 people trying for me in NY and couple more in ATL. Once the app goes live in NY I will have a bigger network of people to help me get releases and vice versa

Wow, smart man. Yeah networking is essential. :smokin Also a viable alternative to bot usage.

Lol yeah loyalty is so hard to find when it comes to oops.
Had a "friend" claim he didn't have my size in Moonrock 350s back when they released, but I saw him stunting on IG with multiples (one in my size) an hour later.
And now that he hasn't had any luck with yeezys or any limited jordans all year, he figures he can hmu for the plug.
laugh.gif
YOU THOUGHT!
I've had trust issues ever since.
mean.gif
I find trust is like a light switch. but not off and on, but a dimmer. 

different people can be trusted to different degrees.
Is this a good trade?

My brand new DS 2012 black/red XIs + $300 for a tried on pair of SBBs?

Mine you their still basically DS but he said he tried them on around the house.
No.. no..... bro, no... do what @louytromps  said.

@riceneggs it's just becoming difficult to love shoes. I used to always be able to just save for a little n then cop now if you have to pay ur mortgage or ur kid needs ur bread on release dAy u gotta cop on the resell market which who really can afford to do that every month.. I was kinda just throwin some fishline out bc I see use guys on here know how to get everythin u want. If anyone has Any pointers for an old dog id appreciate it
i'm going to give you some serious advice.....

if you have to "save for a little" in order to buy shoes, just stop buying shoes.  especially if you're saying that you're older.  i only do this cause i "can", but if i had to actually save for weeks to buy a pair of shoes, then i'd definately quit buying shoes and worry about more important things, like actually having money

there's no exclusivity in owning a shoe anymore.  every shoe is accessible now.

we all have our wants, but prestos, levi jeans and a white tee look just as good as yeezys, nudies and a season3 tee

just my opinion 

Bred XI > SBB 1.0 and 2.0 

However Bred XI will probably retro again whereas chances of SBB retro'ing is slim to none. 

Last edited:
Is this a good trade?

Mine you their still basically DS but he said he tried them on around the house.

how did he get to the number? 300 alone should be able to get you a pair of sbb2.. those 11s should almost get you 300 on its own.

Question.. if someones offering to pay through venmo or cashapp is there any way I can get scammed? 

Question.. if someones offering to pay through venmo or cashapp is there any way I can get scammed? 
You will get scammed
PayPal invoice only, even tho some idiots still try to scam that way lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, see you all in the Black Toe 1 thread for the 11/5 release [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️

Last edited:
In starting to regret returning my pair of metallic V's i havent been able to purchase anything from snkrs since lol damn you nike

These were fairly easy for me, I even have a new phone and my credit info wasn't saved. I had time to cart and enter everything from scratch

Just left HoH @ International in Tampa to pick up my pair. Out of the 18 they had there's now one left that hasn't been picked up.

Nice to see Tampa NTer's flourish. :pimp:

I for some reason can't get access to the footstore apps. I gotta call them to see what's up.

In starting to regret returning my pair of metallic V's i havent been able to purchase anything from snkrs since lol damn you nike

You can get those back with ease if you want them

Is this a good trade?

Frank Mucus stay doing Troll post :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom