Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATLANTA is backdoor central

Nah not anymore since the app dropped. Finish legit now too. Heard they will start trying to get theft charges if they caught backdooring there.

Wish I hit on Breds there and a couple others.

So it's harder to backdoor in Atlanta.

Especially at FTL family and if u know Atlanta they have a million of them. People are well on yeezys for once

Welp only store getting these Shattered Backboard Aways in Alabama is Bel Air mall in Mobile which is 3 hours from Birmingham.

We got thrown under the bus but Atlanta eating :smh: :smh: :smh:

6-7 stores over there getting them

Ur comparing Alabama to Atlanta tho....

That's like comparing

America to Mexico bruh.....

Of course a major metropolitan city is going to get more shoes than Alabama.

Yes I'm comparing a city to a entire state

I'm going to try to double up on rd anyway. This way I'll have one for sure and anything after that is a blessing.

These looking limited!! Villa hasnt even posted anything about them, an my local champs an finishline won't b gettin them smh... may hv to trade my Xtra pair of bred 1s for a pair!!!

These looking limited!! Villa hasnt even posted anything about them, an my local champs an finishline won't b gettin them smh... may hv to trade my Xtra pair of bred 1s for a pair!!!

Baby j posted that they are getting them. Every spot in Atlanta is getting them. Should be easier than bred 1's

Look at pre same orders they are some what lower than Breds.

LMAO their paid "raffles" are such a scam.. Easily the shadiest online store that isn't selling fakes.
Exactly, I heard they take months to ship the most basic GR shoes. Someone ordered Chicago 10s and still didn't receive them and when you cancel your order they only refund half of it. They're making bank on 14 year old kids how follow around sneaker YouTubers like mindless zombies.

Baby j posted that they are getting them. Every spot in Atlanta is getting them. Should be easier than bred 1's

Look at pre same orders they are some what lower than Breds.
i was tlkin about in store... i never hv luck online so i dnt even try!!

I think the resellers are gonna be a little salty on this one. If Breds barely broke 300, I don't expect these to be much more

Hope to land these
nerd.gif

All EU sites gave me the mutombo
mean.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom