• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For last major two releases it's gets so hectic they gave out wristbands the afternoon before launch

Chis and Banneds

Not even too sure what happened with the 1st shatter backboards Cuz most of us was at Nike town and Barneys that morning
roll.gif
YEAH BUT WASNT THAT FA AND NOT FTL... I WAS AT FA FOR THE BANNED I AND GOT A BAND TOO LOL BUT FTL USUALLY DOESNT DO THAT.. I HEAR WHAT YOURE SAYING THOUGH. IT MIGHT GET SO CRAZY THEYLL JUST GIVE BANDS OUT WHICH IS WHAT FA DOES. I'D GO AFTER WORK BUT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN ONE OF MY RAFFLES.

I entered only 1 raffle at Springfield mall footlocker in Virginia and got the call yesterday evening

Want a second pair tho so I'm gonna try online tomorrow

YEAH BUT WASNT THAT FA AND NOT FTL... I WAS AT FA FOR THE BANNED I AND GOT A BAND TOO LOL BUT FTL USUALLY DOESNT DO THAT.. I HEAR WHAT YOURE SAYING THOUGH. IT MIGHT GET SO CRAZY THEYLL JUST GIVE BANDS OUT WHICH IS WHAT FA DOES. I'D GO AFTER WORK BUT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN ONE OF MY RAFFLES.

I remember everyone was scrambling that night, I was in the city and I rushed up to Harlem for wristbands around midnight. they low key restocked Mirror foams that same morning. Luckily that time I already had a pair on lock and I can currently say the same for this release too

I still don't know why Nike uses "The Draw" system, it doesn't make things fair all it does is get more people to cheat and make multiple accounts. FCFS on the SNKRS app will always be the better way to release things I wish that went through Nike corp heads. 

Don't be so quick to accept your L guys lol apparently calls are still going out. I just hit on a size 13 from Footlocker (HoH)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom