• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took that swift 15 min L on SNKRS. At least I got a few more hrs of sleep after, can't hate that. Hopefully my preorder comes through, got a good deal.

@cleanestndacity Do you have the OG SBB? Saw these in person the other day and they don't compare to the 2015 OG. I wanted them but overslept this morning so took the auto L. My ATC failed too. Will try much harder on the Black Toes. Here's my OG SBB. Back from the cobbler cause my brother scuffed them up while walking beside me.
View media item 2192334

Last edited:
View media item 2192353View media item 2192355View media item 2192356View media item 2192357View media item 2192359View media item 2192361
Really happy I grab these on pre-order ($250) as I took multiple L's trying to cop online!!

They are nice in hand!!! Like a lot of the others I love the off white buttery leather on the Side panels and toes!!

Met up in person with my pre-order seller today and everything was legit with receipt!!! Even better secured the Black Toes with them that are coming out in a few weeks!!!

Never stop saying how much I love that new sneak Jordan 1 Retro High Og smell!!

Last edited:
I peeked at these while at the register today... The smell and the sauce smacked me in the head... Immediately ended my ebay auction for my 2nd pair. In short, wait until you see them in person before judging. Amazing.

I checked out on 1 pair, struck out on all other sites this morning. Never had a chance at the local HoH raffle as they only had 20 pairs to start, high profile store but dude even told me to look forward to the black toes instead. I've never gotten through on a limited 1 before and to my amazement, I made it through on Footaction.com on my phone, not the app, but the mobile browser lol. But no shipping confirm email yet. 

seeing all these people who took L's on snkrs.. I literally just clicked on it using my LTE in the barber shop, clicked on my sz.. was in line for like a minute then got my order confirmation email and charge on my card

this pretty much sums up how i feel bout the new and old process

and he's from the city too

funniest sneaker related video I've ever seen

Last edited:
My b read it wrong. If they pay first before u ship I think your good to go.
He wants to meet in person check out the shoes then pay me on the spot with the app.. but im wondering can he scam me in anyway ? like cancel the transfer? He says its the only way he can pay for now.. 

He wants to meet in person check out the shoes then pay me on the spot with the app.. but im wondering can he scam me in anyway ? like cancel the transfer? He says its the only way he can pay for now.. 
Have him gift it to you, if it's through PP

Last edited:

I wouldn't do it, don't think you in need of money, just let get cash from somewhere

Sad part is the whole point of the app was supposed to help combat resellers but giving people only 3 stores to choose from helps no one. So far I take back anything I said in favor of the app. It sucks. Head start did nothing for me.

Damn D is right. Just because technology is there doesn't mean they have to use it if it only makes things more difficult for people that actually want the shoe to wear.

Last edited:
my biggest problem with the app is that it's tailored for people who have memberships

I've spent the quota on just the banneds I just never signed up for the membership cause it offers nothing towards products people actually want...everything worth a damn is always excluded

but now everyone will be a vip anyway since everything is thru the app now

vips now are eating but that'll be short lived

ironically I scooped these up on the footaction app online purchase...pure fluke tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom