Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Wtf?
laugh.gif
ummm sir. I need to get to my storage locker can you please stop flexing and get these fu fu's out the way.

Laced mine up today.

My thoughts (it's all subjective, of course):

Materials: B+, leather is definitely better than most recent Jordan releases.

Craftsmanship: C+, Jordan is still just average when it comes to quality construction.

Overall, not bad for the price. I think it's a decent shoe, nice colorway, and it's refreshing to see better materials on Jordans.

I paid $200 for the "bundle" at Shoe Palace, and got some trash KD socks with the shoes, so I feel like I paid over retail for the first time.

I understand the whole supply/demand controlling resell prices right now, but I personally wouldn't pay over $200 for them.

truuuuu.

im sitting on 25+ pairs. cashing ppl out at 300 locally.
[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji] RESELLER ALERT RESELLER
ALERT [emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

truuuuu.

im sitting on 25+ pairs. cashing ppl out at 300 locally.

SMART MAN! Once they hit $450....$4K just in profit!

[emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127942[/emoji]

Laced mine up today.

Craftsmanship: C+, Jordan is still just average when it comes to quality construction.

Overall, not bad for the price. I think it's a decent shoe, nice colorway, and it's refreshing to see better materials on Jordans.
I paid $200 for the "bundle" at Shoe Palace, and got some trash KD socks with the shoes, so I feel like I paid over retail for the first time.

I understand the whole supply/demand controlling resell prices right now, but I personally wouldn't pay over $200 for them.

View media item 1618437

View media item 1618439

#Clean

Laced mine up today.

I understand the whole supply/demand controlling resell prices right now, but I personally wouldn't pay over $200 for them

Agreed. [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom