Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got my SBB and lawd knows these are crazy!! No one was overreacting about the quality of leather at all. The off-white or "sail" color is a nice touch as well. For the price I paid, I have zero regrets at all. Now bring on the Aqua and Chrome VIII's JB.

i see

congrats on the come up bruh

pimp.gif
Thank you sir! 
glasses.gif

Just got my SBB and lawd knows these are crazy!! No one was overreacting about the quality of leather at all. The off-white or "sail" color is a nice touch as well. For the price I paid, I have zero regrets at all. Now bring on the Aqua and Chrome VIII's JB.
34ybozr.jpg

:lol:

Jk, congrats man! The quality on these are the best I've seen and felt since the banneds. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Glad you got a pair and love them.  Still love my pair too and can't wait to rock them when the temps come down a bit here in NYC.  Too hot to rock any jays for me as it's all about the Flyknits right now.  

THIS is A GANG!

I seen them hang out at Taco Bell Telling people to Eat American, Like Taco Bell isn't American Enough! 
laugh.gif

anyone want to bless me with a ES invite?  The wife wants to go to Oregon and I can't find a better reason to agree with her than under the guise of going cause she wants to.

Copped a size 13 for $320 shipped from a NT brotha!
glasses.gif
great price I got another size 14 for 

Not seeing these price drops for sz 13s.  every seller i asked wasn't budging from $400.

sold USED Grapes and Black Tongue Vs (hated that crappy leather anyway) to offset the cost.

Out of pocket cost was $100 for a pair that I really like.

Should be here Thurs
Just copped another size 14 for $285 shipped.
glasses.gif
nice

glad these were had- I don't feel nearly as optimistic about the UNCs after those pics leaked. Its been awhile since I had Banned 1s but I don't remember them being as nice as these. Just my .02.

Anyone interested on a pair for $330 here.  Already bought my pair so figured someone else might want the deal this guy is offering me.  DM me.

Am I reaching, or could JB have used a better cut of leather for these since Jordan broke the backboard in Italy? "Italian leather"?

nike could always use better leather but ....well lets not get into that
Am I reaching, or could JB have used a better cut of leather for these since Jordan broke the backboard in Italy?
Oh nah, I meant since they DID use a better than normal leather on these. Not that they could've....if that makes sense...

Am I reaching, or could JB have used a better cut of leather for these since Jordan broke the backboard in Italy?
Oh nah, I meant since they DID use a better than normal leather on these. Not that they could've....if that makes sense...

oh ok i see what you are saying..well i mean yeah thats a possibility we'll never know i guess

Am I reaching, or could JB have used a better cut of leather for these since Jordan broke the backboard in Italy? "Italian leather"?
To be honest I don't think your reaching I'm gonna show you guys these Italian shoes the leather is a close match on the white panels . I'll put the pics up later

Laced mine up today.

My thoughts (it's all subjective, of course):

Materials: B+, leather is definitely better than most recent Jordan releases.
Craftsmanship: C+, Jordan is still just average when it comes to quality construction.

Overall, not bad for the price. I think it's a decent shoe, nice colorway, and it's refreshing to see better materials on Jordans.
I paid $200 for the "bundle" at Shoe Palace, and got some trash KD socks with the shoes, so I feel like I paid over retail for the first time.

I understand the whole supply/demand controlling resell prices right now, but I personally wouldn't pay over $200 for them.

View media item 1618437

View media item 1618439

Nice

Back
Top Bottom