Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

anyone else here got their pair last week, but hasnt worn them BECAUSE they are too lazy to lace them up?
or am i the only one that LAZY?

I never wear recent purchases within in the month bought. I usually wait for hype to die down, like the legend blues Im wearing those now but scooped last December. probably wear SBBs this fall

Last edited:
[emoji]127875[/emoji][emoji]127875[/emoji][emoji]127875[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji]

Last edited:

All I have reading lately are size swaps...this is ONE of many reasons why so many struck out on the SBB...folks will settle with any size @ RD and try to do a size swap...I have yet to know or read anyone with a successful size swap...
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Buy your size!
yea, never understood the size swap - especially if the person isn't local. you're just begging to get scammed imo. better off just selling and turning around and looking for you size with the money now in your paypal. or better yet, not copping the wrong size. idk, it's just instinct for me to go for my size only.

^^^ agreed. You're totally better off flipping that size and buying your size down the road. I would never do a size swap unless local, way too risky.

Back
Top Bottom