Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

yea, never understood the size swap - especially if the person isn't local. you're just begging to get scammed imo. better off just selling and turning around and looking for you size with the money now in your paypal. or better yet, not copping the wrong size. idk, it's just instinct for me to go for my size only.
I copped wrong size Chi's and SBB's because my size 11 was all gone, not a big deal, there are many consignment shops here in the bay that will do a size swap for $20 or maybe free. If coppin the wrong size helps me not pay resell then so be it. I would never do a non local size swap tho, i feel u on that

Just received my sbb from shoe palace, came with a pair of football elite socks.

Need to trade this 10.5 to a 8.5 or 9 size.

All I have reading lately are size swaps...this is ONE of many reasons why so many struck out on the SBB...folks will settle with any size @ RD and try to do a size swap...I have yet to know or read anyone with a successful size swap...:smh:  :smh:   :smh:   :smh:   :smh:   :smh:  

Buy your size!

All I have reading lately are size swaps...this is ONE of many reasons why so many struck out on the SBB...folks will settle with any size @ RD and try to do a size swap...I have yet to know or read anyone with a successful size swap...:smh:  :smh:   :smh:   :smh:   :smh:   :smh:  

Buy your size!

yea, never understood the size swap - especially if the person isn't local. you're just begging to get scammed imo. better off just selling and turning around and looking for you size with the money now in your paypal. or better yet, not copping the wrong size. idk, it's just instinct for me to go for my size only.

^^^ agreed. You're totally better off flipping that size and buying your size down the road. I would never do a size swap unless local, way too risky.

I copped wrong size Chi's and SBB's because my size 11 was all gone, not a big deal, there are many consignment shops here in the bay that will do a size swap for $20 or maybe free. If coppin the wrong size helps me not pay resell then so be it. I would never do a non local size swap tho, i feel u on that

LOL funny just reading this as I have never heard anyone do a successful size swap as well.  

Buy your size!

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 coldcity coldcity

View media item 1557921

Yall just don't know the right ppl lol or in this case not willing to dot I & cross T's to get er dunn

We have a sz swap going on right now so Gil & sms can get thier right sizes...

When the lm's dropped it was a mess online so it was literally get what you can at retail or pay resale rape... I had to swap both my white 11.5 for 12 & blk lm 10.5 for12 (with nt'ers) I bought to get my right sz & it was smooth with no bs

Last edited:
i see no problem with size swaps. it doesnt keep shoes off of anyones feet because 2 people who would have gotten their sizes otherwise get their shoes.

sold these plus Chicagos for $700 locally, and about to go scoop up Yeezy 350 boosts for $700 locally... hurt to do it, but had to do it :nthat:

sold these plus Chicagos for $700 locally, and about to go scoop up Yeezy 350 boosts for $700 locally... hurt to do it, but had to do it
nthat.gif
good price for whoever got those and you got a shoe you really wanted in the 350 @ a good price fpr 700. congrats fam! what size if I may ask?

Im bored...so heres my Top 5 Jordans of 2015 so far..no real order cept #1
1. Chicago 1s (own)
2. Oreo 4s (own)
3. Shattered Backboard 1s (don't own)
4. Hare 7s (own)
5. Legend Blue 4s (dont own)

Feel free to list yours, rate or ignore

Instead of size swaps, why not just sell the size that doesn't fit and buy the true size? Shouldn't they mostly all have the same value?

Buy your size!

i did a sz swap this week for my size.... doubled up yo

Instead of size swaps, why not just sell the size that doesn't fit and buy the true size? Shouldn't they mostly all have the same value?
That's certainly more of a pain. I hit in raffles for a 10.5 and 11, found a great NTer to swap his 11 for my 10.5, and we both dropped less than $20 and didn't have to deal with more people or have cash moving all over the place.

Then it's good to hear size swaps are somewhat successful from the above stories.  Tried to size swap once for a shoe and never worked out with the other person not being local of course.

you still waiting on your size swap and I hit you up with a pm on day one?

laugh.gif

haha youre crazy fam @gil23

happy the swap came through though!

glasses.gif

Add me to the successful size swap list. No more size 12 struggle for me. It's been real fellas. *unsubscribes*

Back
Top Bottom