Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Arrived this morning.......  Very Nice

Like others have said, the black toe panels aren't as soft and buttery as the red toe panels on the Chi's.  But these are crazy dope.

Easily my favorite two pickups of the year.

Last edited:

Arrived this morning.......  Very Nice

Like others have said, the black toe panels aren't as soft and buttery as the red toe panels on the Chi's.  But these are crazy dope.

Easily my favorite two pickups of the year.
Dat couch leather looks on point too 
nthat.gif

About the whole copping your size thing, if I put in WORK, Sit in line for a couple of hours, have to deal with idiot teeny boppers, listen to resellers yap about "you see what these goin for on EBAY?", have to get to a spot and the sun aint eem out, might possibly have to set up a chair/ipad, and when i get to the front they dont have my size?

YOU BEST BELIEVE i'm going home with SOMETHING. Especially if limited/rare, etc. Of course i'll def be selling, then copping my pair or vice versa, as getting rid of a limited pair of sneakers isn't (and shouldn't be) hard at all if you know what you're doing.

About the whole copping your size thing, if I put in WORK, Sit in line for a couple of hours, have to deal with idiot teeny boppers, listen to resellers yap about "you see what these goin for on EBAY?", have to get to a spot and the sun aint eem out, might possibly have to set up a chair/ipad, and when i get to the front they dont have my size?

YOU BEST BELIEVE i'm going home with SOMETHING. Especially if limited/rare, etc. Of course i'll def be selling, then copping my pair or vice versa, as getting rid of a limited pair of sneakers isn't (and shouldn't be) hard at all if you know what you're doing.

Same here. I got a size 9 which was too big for me and it just so happened that my cousin got a size 8.5 and we ended up trading and it worked out for the both of us.

Back
Top Bottom