Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Haven't been on this thread in a while, but is the resell value for these still around $450-$500?

I checked campless and random consignment shops and prices vary from $400 to $600. Lol.

I may wanna do a trade for these in the future

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1923965/
A+ quality on these.. Very surprised how good the leather is.. Pics really don't do much justice.. Extremely happy with this purchase

Last chance for a restock is NDC annual bigbig restock in late spring (Normally in late April-May) or one of those Villa restocks (which they done months ago). I think this ship may have sailed

@mochachip2  na man, still looking. still got fingers crossed for a nike release lol

smokin.gif

NDC drop a release already man 
mean.gif
Im with yall man, I'm hoping the do a restock and drop these joints. With the amount of fakes out there looking authentic and the crazy prices,I'm not confident at all in copping these joints offline, the consignment shop in my area said they could get me these jawns but it would be $400!!! On top of that I'm like where would yall be able to get it from, probably ebay like me. So nah!!!!
Last chance for a restock is NDC annual bigbig restock in late spring (Normally in late April-May) or one of those Villa restocks (which they done months ago). I think this ship may have sailed
Yeah the NDC restock is usually pretty huge, it would be dope if they did restock these during that annual restock event. Seeing as though NDC never officially release these tho, it makes me optimistic that they got to have these as part of the restock. 

I wouldn't put it past. I don't think pairs were released at the recent SNKRS express shops... so they're sitting on pairs they never released from the original release (which they cancelled). If I remember correctly, last year Nike did multiple restocks around the April/May time.... just gotta keep those twitter notifications on... and cross our fingers.

About to pull trigger Is $360 shipping included a good deal ?

Last edited:
Im with yall man, I'm hoping the do a restock and drop these joints. With the amount of fakes out there looking authentic and the crazy prices,I'm not confident at all in copping these joints offline, the consignment shop in my area said they could get me these jawns but it would be $400!!! On top of that I'm like where would yall be able to get it from, probably ebay like me. So nah!!!!
I'm still salty that when DTLR got late shipments and the mall closest to me was chosen to get some, one of the employees said they weren't getting them. I talk to a manager the next day and she says they really did get them but their gone 
mean.gif

I'm still salty that when DTLR got late shipments and the mall closest to me was chosen to get some, one of the employees said they weren't getting them. I talk to a manager the next day and she says they really did get them but their gone :smh:

Dtlr is the POS of retailing.

They lied and lied and lied about this release.

Even to the point that my buddy went in to grab a pair and they said they didn't have any.

He sat in his car and watched people buy them.

They just hook their people up.

That establishment(s) is a joke.

I'm still salty that when DTLR got late shipments and the mall closest to me was chosen to get some, one of the employees said they weren't getting them. I talk to a manager the next day and she says they really did get them but their gone :smh:

Yeah I don't rock with dtlr. I don't even try to even enter raffles there. SMH they always been funny like that!

Did you get your pair yet ? ... How legit is soleseriouss and do they make sure shoes are real and that it comes well packaged like factory inside box
I can only speak for myself, but my shoes were 100% authentic. I checked from kixify and they had 100% positive feedback. I was apprehensive to order for a little bit, but I'm happy I did.. I went the flight club route on my Chicago 1's for fear of getting got, but I'll def trust to try S.S again if I strike out retail on anything else. 2 day priority usps shipping in a large box. There was no bubble wrap to keep the box from flopping around inside, but it was tight enough side to side.. Nike box was in perfect condition.
View media item 1928830

Frag leather is softer on the toe box area and high ankle over the SBB, & having the SBB come unlaced messed with the overall form of the shoe

Nice pics ... How do they run ? Tts ?[/quote]

Yup.. I usually go 9.5 in most Jordans, but my true size is 10 in all other air max.. I went with a 10 on these and the fit is perfect.. My chicagos are also a 10 and fit perfectly.. Cyber Monday I feel I could have gone down to a 9.5. All of my 2013 1's I'm a 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom