Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The orange heel isn't supposed to be tumbled.  I think they may be high quality UAs.  Check Fake_education's page.  The lower orange heel part is supposed to be smooth.  Everything else looks on point so I could be wrong or maybe it's just the picture.
View media item 1935061It's just the way my iPhone camera focused the pic.. Not tumbled like the toe box at all in person

The orange heel isn't supposed to be tumbled.  I think they may be high quality UAs.  Check Fake_education's page.  The lower orange heel part is supposed to be smooth.  Everything else looks on point so I could be wrong or maybe it's just the picture.
My pair that I got from NTLA has slight tumbled leather on the lower part of the heels. Definitely can see it my my recent pic. It's just not as tumbled as the upper section.
16gaequ.jpg

Last edited:
dont promote fakeEdu bro dont worth it,he in fact promote himself alot of fakes

I recently had the opportunity to cop a pair of used Black Cement 3's. Granted they were in used 6/10 condition, I still preferred to keep my money and save up for a pair of these because I want them more. I'm still on the hunt for a size 11.

Last edited:
Do yall think $365 shipped for a sz 9 worn once PADS SBB is too much (FOR THIS SIZE ONLY)? I'm speaking about a sz 9 here (or 8.5 b/c those are also high).

Please don't give me pricing advice unless you're also familiar with the typical price inflation of size 9s.

IF you've seen A SIZE 9 for less used or DS that's CURRENTLY available then please let me know.  Please spare me any other rhetoric. I don't rly care about what you've sold them for in the past tbh...that doesn't help me. I want to know a CURRENT FAIR price for a sz 9.

Last edited:
I got a pair with production dates of 1/14/15 to 3/16/15.  Does anyone else have a pair with these dates?

^ This pair on ebay that I'm looking at has the exact same production dates @jli251. The seller has listed photos of the size 9.5 only, and no photos for the size 11.

But it also has a funny wings logo, particularly the "Air Jordan" text. It looks like a misprint - the embossed stamp didn't hit properly or something.

Fake or legit? 

Last edited:

Slight tumble on the heel is normal, some pairs are completely smooth tho

^ This pair on ebay that I'm looking at has the exact same production dates @jli251. The seller has listed photos of the size 9.5 only, and no photos for the size 11.

But it also has a funny wings logo, particularly the "Air Jordan" text. It looks like a misprint - the embossed stamp didn't hit properly or something.

Fake or legit? 
I don't really see anything wrong with the logo.  Mines came with a footaction reciept but the uppers on one pair are untumbled.  Seller told me he used rag/iron to try to remove creases on heel and it caused that.  Not sure what to believe

Gave these up as part of a trade for pb 350's last year

Ever since I been wanting them back badddd

I just ordered a pair (paid a lot), but I'm estatic to have them again.

I wore them on my trip to Montreal last summer and the instant nostalgia now justified my purchase

Last edited by a moderator:

I wore them on my trip to Montreal last summer and the instant nostalgia now justified my purchase

What's kinda a lot? Cause I'm thinking about paying $400 and I think that's a lot for these..

What's kinda a lot? Cause I'm thinking about paying $400 and I think that's a lot for these..

$450 DS, a lottt. It's annoying because shoes I want will pop up from time to time on local shoe pages for decent prices, until I'm aggresively looking for them. I checked with all the local "plugs" and not one pair available. These are worth it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
$450 DS, a lottt. It's annoying because shoes I want will pop up from time to time on local shoe pages for decent prices, until I'm aggresively looking for them. I checked with all the local "plugs" and not one pair available. These are worth it to me.

It's worth it. I think I'm gonna have to spend around the same amount..

Back
Top Bottom