Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

You think? Someone else speculated the breds would be adding money. I'm thinking about trying myself, although that will probably change once they're in my hands.
you could trade just to make it easier on yourself. but if you about maximizing profit. drop off at flight club sbbs for $500 /get $400 back and buy the breds for 300 right now. 

you could trade just to make it easier on yourself. but if you about maximizing profit. drop off at flight club sbbs for $500 /get $400 back and buy the breds for 300 right now.

Nah I have a pair of breds on the way at retail. I want them since I don't have a pair, but I've also been on the hunt for SBB and thought about using them as bait. Once they're in my hands I doubt I'll move them though, let's be real :lol:

Nah I have a pair of breds on the way at retail. I want them since I don't have a pair, but I've also been on the hunt for SBB and thought about using them as bait. Once they're in my hands I doubt I'll move them though, let's be real
laugh.gif
yeah the sbbs are more vaulable now but over time who knows.  but they are both really nice kicks. 

Sorry for posting this here, just need a quick LC as the guy wants to meet tomorrow. He wants $350 and claims they're DS but obviously they been at least tried on. I apologize for the pitiful PS to get his info out of the pics. Please let me know what you think, thanks.

Good price for DS, even tried on or not, your going to take them straight to the foot game anyways, right? DS usually around $400. I'm using the median, because lower than $350 can be had but doesn't happened regularly.
Yeah since they're already laced and seemingly tried on, they're going straight to foot. 
Price good, try $300 but I doubt he will take it
He was already trying to push me up to $360 for "gas" even though im going to have to drive farther than him for the meet, $350 is fine provided they're legit

Nah I have a pair of breds on the way at retail. I want them since I don't have a pair, but I've also been on the hunt for SBB and thought about using them as bait. Once they're in my hands I doubt I'll move them though, let's be real
laugh.gif
Ill be trying to trade my pair (Size 13) as soon as i get em from nike, always liked the sbb .

I picked up a size 12 last month DS for $310
Think that's a great scoop up on your end.  SBB prices have been trending up recently so getting them at that price is a win.  But hey, I wear mines so I don't care about resell.  Just glad others are able to get them.

Quick survey question. Would anyone here trade their SBB for Banneds? Hypothetically speaking if you don't have Banneds already.

Quick survey question. Would anyone here trade their SBB for Banneds? Hypothetically speaking if you don't have Banneds already.

No. Highly unlikely SBB's will get retroed again; and if they do, they won't be the same. Always better to have first run.

This coming from an old head too. It's better to trade something else or bite the bullet and pay resell. Find a reasonable price for yourself.

Last edited:

Personally, I wouldn't. The sbb are in a league of their own quality wise. The colorway may not be an og, but I swear this with the frags are the best release HANDS DOWN! Black/red 1's have released multiple times in years and will restock multiple times within a year.....sbb's will not

Back
Top Bottom