Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Seems legit to me, stamp on the top cover box and that serial # inside the shoes.
Bad angle...detailed pics soon.
school me on that lace bag?

This was from another NT member that got burnt on a fake pair of Royals. He got burnt by his friends, friend. Never heard if he got his money back....

Similar (redline ziplock baggy). His lace bag is on the wrong side of the wrong shoe. Your lace bag is on the correct side of the shoe and on the correct shoe. They dont have the correct OG Nike shoelace bag nor the correct roll style of the laces.

View media item 2447722
View media item 2447723
View media item 2447724
His box came what seem to be a QC/numbered stamp located within the inner side of the box top also.

View media item 2447725

Stamp means nothing

And a box without a stamp means nothing

That's not a way of legit checking anymore and hasn't been for the last year or two since fakes started adding stamps

All that matters is the shoes

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else's Royals are a little lower cut then some of the other AJ1 OGs?

I got a pair from GOAT and a pair from Zadehkicks and looking at them next to my Black Premium Essentials (from Nike) the height of the shoe is defn lower.

Thanks

Seeing so many people make me NOT wanna wear my pair. I got too many shoes to wear the same joints as 100 others

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing so many people make me NOT wanna wear my pair. I got too many shoes to wear the same joints as 100 others

You see a lot of people wearing them locally or are you referring to online?

I'm at the point in my life where I don't care anymore. I just wear what I wear.

You see a lot of people wearing them locally or are you referring to online?

I'm at the point in my life where I don't care anymore. I just wear what I wear.

Online it seems like everyone has them, but I have yet to see a pair in real life. Haha.
Yall are right I see more online, which makes it seem like everyone has them. But I still like to wait to rock...

This was from another NT member that got burnt on a fake pair of Royals. He got burnt by his friends, friend. Never heard if he got his money back....

Similar (redline ziplock baggy). His lace bag is on the wrong side of the wrong shoe. Your lace bag is on the correct side of the shoe and on the correct shoe. They dont have the correct OG Nike shoelace bag nor the correct roll style of the laces.

His box came what seem to be a QC/numbered stamp located within the inner side of the box top also.
Stamp means nothing

And a box without a stamp means nothing

That's not a way of legit checking anymore and hasn't been for the last year or two since fakes started adding stamps

All that matters is the shoes
@9Fresh make a legit check post and link your post here or in the jordan 1 thread. everyone will give feedback
Made the legit check post....take a peep and let me know.

I noticed there was another member who did a legit check on his pair. Looks like mines were produced earlier...

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else's Royals are a little lower cut then some of the other AJ1 OGs?
I got a pair from GOAT and a pair from Zadehkicks and looking at them next to my Black Premium Essentials (from Nike) the height of the shoe is defn lower.

Thanks

Haven't noticed a height diff between these and my other remastered 1s....

Yall are right I see more online, which makes it seem like everyone has them. But I still like to wait to rock...

With that logic .... you may find yourself ready to unDS these only to find a retro on the horizon and everyone wearing them (again). Wear what you like regardless of what others are rocking.....

Last edited:
Put a big scuff on my royals mud guard yesterday. Was pushing one of those shopping carts with the wheel lock thing off a curb and scratch.
It's not noticeable unless you look real close, but it still sucks.
Oh well. Have another one DS.

regarding the height, i used to have a pair of black toes that were noticeably shorter than my other 1s, but then i got a new pair (sold the other) that's the same height as my 1s

i just chalk it up to the qc issues nike/jb is known for

Back
Top Bottom