Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Sneaker con needs to die.

Dunkxchange>all

There's just something disturbing about grown men wanting to hang out with little kids.

I know it's to fuel views and merch sales but a line has to be drawn.

With this logic, many more conventions need to die :lol:

Sneaker con needs to die.

Dunkxchange>all

There's just something disturbing about grown men wanting to hang out with little kids.

I know it's to fuel views and merch sales but a line has to be drawn.

genuinely curious....what makes dunkxchange better than the rest of the conventions?

my malls have been getting hit with restocks (of course I work during the day and canʻt be there at opening) but resellers are doing $180 local.... scoop city

I haven't seen too many people selling these locally in my groups lately. I might have to out the word out to see if I can get a deal like that.

And Stock X and GOAT prices are around 220 so I don't mind that .

I haven't seen too many people selling these locally in my groups lately. I might have to out the word out to see if I can get a deal like that.

And Stock X and GOAT prices are around 220 so I don't mind that .
With the new member $25 coupon credit @ StockX that bring under $200, pretty good price imo. 

Iron on decals >
Do y'all get notifications when these codes drop? I'm a seasoned Ebay buyer and seller but I always have to hear about discount codes via word of mouth.

I've only received one email from eBay regarding promotions. I just open up the app once or twice a week. If there is a current promotion, then it should be on the home screen.

...just made a deal last nite on craigslist for a DS pair of royal 1s, sz 10.5...this is gonna sounds nuts but we had agreed on a price of 100$ for them. (the ad was asking for 150 but i talked him down to 100$) Only kicker was he was 1.5 hr away but at that price I made the drive...

when I got there, he had the Walmart site up and realized it was selling for 400$ lol...we settled on 120 because that's all I had on me...This would be my 3rd pair but at that price, I couldn't pass on....

he knew nothing about jordans and/ or what these were, he had told me some it was left behind by some rich kid in the dorm....but it was an insane deal...

...just made a deal last nite on craigslist for a DS pair of royal 1s, sz 10.5...this is gonna sounds nuts but we had agreed on a price of 100$ for them. (the ad was asking for 150 but i talked him down to 100$) Only kicker was he was 1.5 hr away but at that price I made the drive...

when I got there, he had the Walmart site up and realized it was selling for 400$ lol...we settled on 120 because that's all I had on me...This would be my 3rd pair but at that price, I couldn't pass on....

he knew nothing about jordans and/ or what these were, he had told me some it was left behind by some rich kid in the dorm....but it was an insane deal...

$120 for DS Royals in a Men size...

That's even below a GS retail price [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom