Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I went in and no one was getting raffles.  They had a lot left it looked like.  I was there kinda early so maybe now they gone but....

Either way, numbers onthis big or not, they will be gone quick and still 300+ resale after.

When I was there it look like they only had 20 tickets in the raffle box (side note they had the all silver ultra boost if those who were still interested)

I wish Baltimore, VA did these online raffles. I was able to reach out to New Jersey once with the app but no mo.

If I have a 10 min headstart on my account, then log into my account from a different phone.. do I have to re-select all the stores and re-do the check ins? Or will I still have a 10 min start as soon as I log in?

I wished they made niketalk a subscription service, I would pay in a second... To many ghost and newbies smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]
99.99% of this website traffic would disappear if that were to happen :lol:
Everyone would be on Twitter

Fingers crossed that my 7min head start is enough at all the foot store drawings.  Otherwise SNKRS or bust.  I wonder if I can trade my top 3's for a pair of royals...

Back
Top Bottom