Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

All my footlockers around me changed from fcfs to app reserves. Makes me at ease a little considering I'm platinum VIP. But do I have to check into all 3 stores or just one?

If you have certain sizes?  In certain areas?  And Platinum VIP.  Select a few stores?  Especially in big metropolitan areas?  You should be good.  Cats between 11-13 should obviously be good if they have between 8-10 minute starts and select more than one location.  

ok, so does anyone have top 3 and these in hand? curious to see the difference in the blue.

I Was able to check in with a 10 min headstart at a champs 64 mi away,but if I hit Im dam sure going to make the drive.The code at the mall in Greece ridge in Rochester NY is 9369 for 3pm-4pm.

Last edited:
Someone school me on what a head start is, what the codes are for and what they have to do with the online raffles.
I' know I'm late but living in nyc with all the retail and mom n pops carrying Js or snkrs I've never had to do any of these.

Last edited:
Manager at FTL said all the young workers are going crazy for the Royals. Asked him how many they got and he told me he wasn't aloud to say

supposedly the guy at my FTL said these might be lower numbers than the BRED at least at his store

Yeah overall numbers, idk, there are way more places nationwide getting these vs the Breds... People have also been saying that most spots are getting about the same # as the breds or more.

Last edited:
supposedly the guy at my FTL said these might be lower numbers than the BRED at least at his store

Def don't think so

Every place that got breds got these and more

Champs ain't even have em last time, one I was at just told me they got a pretty good amount. He said 2-3 per size

Other location I mentioned got just 1 FSR if that

Back
Top Bottom