Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nike Las Vegas L city..welp that leaves 2 10 min headstarts with ftl and champs and SNKRS..it's getting real now

shoe palace was the plug today 
smokin.gif

These will be a draw watch, not pulling the wool over my head.
You mean the wool over your eyes ... lol
Looks like I'm coppping these instead
If you need a 9.5, I have 2 pairs for sale 
laugh.gif

Not very pretty here in Chicago. 
Do you use "him" (forgot the name, but I think it's SL, abbreviated, obviously? I'm sure that's his site; looks the same as I remember and I recall him having the ability to do what you posted. I had friends that knew him personally when he was in Houston before he moved away for school and they used "him" in the past. I haven't seen him on here in a while either. Probably around the time some Kobe IDs cane out and he revealed MC was coming, if my memory serves me correctly.

Haven't hit at any of the 4-5 South Bay Shoe Palaces doing raffles. Looking like L's. Will hit up Tully or Bascom live raffles and maybe North Capitol.

Last edited:
all modesto or
stockton
For real. SJ Shoe Palaces rig raffles. SF, probably too for the most part. I've hit French Blues at SP once and super GR Metallic 5's. Nothing else for years.

Bascom/North Capitol also backdoor everything that is FCFS. I suspect they rig live raffles too like their boutique counterpart Nice Kicks. Still, remember hearing they only got 3 pairs of the UA x Mikitypes at NK SF last week. Quick call to corporate by people in line and a few more pairs magically appeared. Their employees are straight clowns. Dishonest and shady to the core.

Last edited:
My only W today is with SP, I put in 4 raffles with them... take that for whatever it's worth...

Back
Top Bottom