Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

10 Min FTL = W

7 Min FTA = W 

7 Min Champs = L 

3 JJ in store raffle = L 

FNL in store raffle = L 

When I hit confirm pickup on the footlocker app, it just hangs. I've restarted 3 times. Anyone have that issue?

Hit on FTL and FTA with 10M on one phone. Waitlisted on FTA with 10M on my work phone. With the 2 Nike+ Reservations from yesterday im at 4 pairs. Will be keeping 3, and we'll see about the other

i completely forgot about this since it logged me out last night :rofl:

im good i got my pair on deck anyway :pimp:

How many people have 0 pairs on lock?
Right here man.

7 min head start on FL and FA, struck out.

1 min head start on Champs, struck out.

Basically need to get lucky on the End drawing or tomorrow morning... blah. Just want one pair for myself too.

Question for you guys, I got nothing but L's for myself on all apps and raffles, but I did win on the app for my girl.

It says to confirm, but when i hit confirm it just gives me the circle of death and nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?
you have 3 hrs keep trying until it goes through 

Just got a notification about a reserve at champs but missed it now I'm on the waitlist. This happened to anyone else yet?

What does it mean by "Access your code upon store arrival" first time using app
besides ID they confirm your reservation with a code that is triggered in-store through your app. This keeps the store honest ... corp has the code that's supposed to match with your reservation and now if it comes back with a different number corp knows the store is shady. 

Back
Top Bottom