Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I have attempted numerous times to claim the pair - I put the code in and the timer just keeps popping back up...?!

Is anybody else having this problem, and what do you do to fix it? If anyone knows...

View media item 2387400

Question for you guys, I got nothing but L's for myself on all apps and raffles, but I did win on the app for my girl.

It says to confirm, but when i hit confirm it just gives me the circle of death and nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?

When I hit confirm pickup on the footlocker app, it just hangs. I've restarted 3 times. Anyone have that issue?

When I hit confirm pickup on the footlocker app, it just hangs. I've restarted 3 times. Anyone have that issue?

Traffic. everyone trying to confirm. give it a couple of hours.
It only gives you a few hours to confirm. Ish is maddening SMH

Took 25 minutes to confirm a reservation . Do not give up on the waitlist. There are issues and bugs which might prevent some from confirming .

you have 3 hrs keep trying until it goes through 

threads moving so fast, didn't think anyone saw it haha. thanks for that!

It initially showed me a store at one location, I hit confirmed and it changed to a different location...weird.

still sucks I struck out :smh:

I have attempted numerous times to claim the pair - I put the code in and the timer just keeps popping back up...?!

Is anybody else having this problem, and what do you do to fix it? If anyone knows...
As someone else noted, it's probably the traffic on the apps/servers right now. Had that happen to me on the FTA app after confirming smoothly on FTL and Champs. After a few minutes, it went through and confirmed my reservation. 

View media item 2387400
Just keep trying. It will eventually go through. I had the same issue, but was able to confirm on the fifth try.

The chances of getting off waitlist is slim. Has it happen before? Yes. It has happen to some users for yeezys and jordans. 

smokin.gif
The lows are going crazy priced on ebay too. 

$100/pair for my size. I wouldn't buy it. 

Back
Top Bottom