Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

3 L's on SNKRS. Learned my lesson. PP only from now on. Even my ATC failed due to Discover thinking a $174 charge was suspicious. Thankfully, I ate on footstore apps. Congrats to those who cooked and best of luck finding a pair to those who took the L.

Damn, on the job, scouring for one size 13 all the while folks hitting doubles/triples.
[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
'Grats to y'all that cooked.

Last edited:
I put in on snkrs it said pending then it disappear let me buy it again but now my payment info isn't showin so did my pending request get lost or something ? it don't say pending no more it say sold out and same wit the kobes it say $200 but it won't let me buy all my info is there buy payment shows up red even tho my cards is there

still pending on snkrs but got a paypal receipt?
eyes.gif
mean.gif
same here what does that mean?

Does snkrs ask for cc info even if you have it saved? My first time using & I didn't have time to look but I added my card specifically for that purpose
it was this release where it messed up. High traffic releases things like that happen. I think it was flu game 12s where the first 5 minutes it didn't let people pick shipping

How you guys just now getting the "didn't get em" message and I received one almost instantly? I think Nike blacklists people.

I got mine at like 904 and then people saying 20 min later they see my size 14 still available. I don't get it
It's definite;y weird. I did get errors but I switched to Paypal real quick and almost right away I got didn't get them. I tried a couple more times and kept getting errors.

Wtf SNKRS just gave me an order comfirmation email...But i still got no charge on my bank account.

It says it went thru on Paypal tho....wtf is going on lol. I aint getting hyped til i see a shipping confirmation

It let me use my military discount on these on release day. Some areas may have been screwed, but they made a ton of these.

I'll just take today's Ls... pick up the my only W at Shoe Palace through raffle and call it a day... that double up shi ain't happening! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Seems like most of us hit on SNKRS more than anywhere else

Glitchy as hell though. Delayed loading and 10 minute confirm pending. Then price popped back up for purchase.
Thank goodness for two accts/two devices to try.

Got 1 from SNKRS. Gotta pick one up locally.

Villa let me threw early but I got hit with the error page and I could never get in after that. Every other site was a SPA page.

I'm heading to the post office then the gym.

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom