Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was driving and sneakers didn't have my card saved. How did it go for everyone?
SNKRS didn't have my card OR my address saved.. went to click on it and it was all over after that. I'm wondering if just pushing the place order button without having that stuff saved woulda still worked. 

about to pull the trigger on resale for $280.......
Never pay for resale. 

Jordan 1 Royal is just as good as the other Jordan 1s. 

Im not going to be like a clown and hustle for the rest of the pairs in footsite 

so I take the L 

Nike wasted my time. Thanks NIKE. 

when is the best time to pay resale?
NEVER
laugh.gif

Long time lurker.. used snkr app.. got the PayPal confirmation. Snkr app said L. Went to snkr.com and said purchased. Nike just sent the confirmation at 10:45. If you got the PayPal confirmation you're prolly good. Size 10.5.

My last cop for a long time. My baby mom going to kill me when these come in haha. Been waiting since I struck out in 13.

tried ordering  from SNKRS app mobile & desktop.mobile still says pending desktop gave me payment error message all the way till they were sold out.i did get to send pp info but it never confirmed order i did also get a PayPal payment sent email am i good?

Last edited:
Copped on FNL. Got charged but no email

Copped on Villa. Got paypal and villa email

Going to pick up my FTL pair now

Hit on both my snkrs accounts, but hope they don't cancel. I have the same shipping address and paypal for both.

Ls across the board was up at 3am at my local mall but couldn't be on property till 7:30 am.
while i was parking at 7:28am people were running to the door and i ended up being around the 20th person in line, all the mens sizes ran out after the first 15 people and I was too salty to leave empty handed so i bought a 6Y.
Came home and took an L on every sneaker site and snkrs app, carted on villa but i finished putting in my card info and then it took me back to the cart screen to tell me my size was now out of stock. I just wanted one pair i don't even resell not sure what I'll do with this 6Y
LOL bruh, this is depressing. hope you eat

Spring break weekend brings out all the Lil hype******* and their mommas waiting in line lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom