Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Thanks God for no draw on snkrs another easy cop.:smokin wish they would get rid of that draw.

my SNKRS order say processing, now just waiting on my confirmation email
grin.gif

Bruh, I don't even understand how my payment info wasn't in SNKRS. Its never in there for releases like this. I take my L solemnly. lol
Same thing happened to me on sneakers. I made sure verify info 15mins prior. Once I tried to get the royals, card and shipping info completely non existent on my account.

Does snkrs ask for cc info even if you have it saved? My first time using & I didn't have time to look but I added my card specifically for that purpose

Ls across the board was up at 3am at my local mall but couldn't be on property till 7:30 am.
while i was parking at 7:28am people were running to the door and i ended up being around the 20th person in line, all the mens sizes ran out after the first 15 people and I was too salty to leave empty handed so i bought a 6Y.
Came home and took an L on every sneaker site and snkrs app, carted on villa but i finished putting in my card info and then it took me back to the cart screen to tell me my size was now out of stock. I just wanted one pair i don't even resell not sure what I'll do with this 6Y

OMG this is the saddest post I've read,.Maybe ever.

55 min into release and I've taken all Ls on this size 8.. might as well just accept it and move on

All I wanted was 1 pair

Back
Top Bottom