Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Im actaully surprised at how 2013/2016 1,s released.I like both versions alot.16,s are a little more comfortable.If you have both versions,your winning.Its just that they kill it by the quantity.So everybody cant eat.Then the resell is sky high on 1 of the cheapest jordans made.Which in itself is crazy.So i can see why some are upset that the last releases of the Royals/Bred werent released in the last Chi/Black Toe form.

These look good to me.This release is not a troll job by Nike/jb.When they troll,its very obvious.The Black Metallic 5 release before last was a huge troll job.They put the ashy material on those.Then the last release they put the correct material+Nike Air on the back.Not sure which year.But even the 05-08 5 release had the correct material.Nike/jb has been trolling hard body with the Last couple of Black/infrared 6 releases.They knew most would eat it up with that horrible ashy material.Even the last release was a hack job.They improved them by a little.The next release most likely will be correct.The next Black/infrared 6 release will have the last Metallic 5 material with Nike Air on the back.It will be a come up for those who waited like me with patients.I said all of that to say this.This Royal 1 is not a troll job.Them releasing it with paten leather,or suede,or with rare air over branding wouldve been a troll job.And most of yall wouldve still spent yalls money on it because of thirst.Not because yall really liked them.This release will be a problem just like Black/Reds.Because we all know these wont be released in this form for a very long time after this.

You just gave me a migraine trying to read this

This will make my list for top 3 shoes released in 2017...along with bred 13's assuming they drop

Lookin forward to these more than any other release this year.. still seems like a long time, but it'll creep up quick. Hoping to lock down at least 1 in store, then go hard online.

Hopefully all the people who dislike the tumbled leather will pass so I can at least get one pair...yeah right [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Hopefully all the people who dislike the tumbled leather will pass so I can at least get one pair...yeah right [emoji]128566[/emoji]
I'm just hoping they decide to release these in larger quantities to capitalize on revenue since it seems like sales have gone down for most of Nike/JB products as of late. 

If we can get banned numbers and allocation I'll be happy...
That's funny because I had to put for 8 different raffles and still didn't get them
I had a positive experience, but realize everyone may not have had the same. I wouldn't be hurt if there was more than the banneds one bit. Actually, I would welcome a flood of pairs even though that's unlikely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom