Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Has he been proven legit/fake?

Been quite a few people that have called him out for being fake. Only person I've seen ever vouch for him was scoop208 and he's not that credible. He's been using other people's pics and passing them off as his own. Scoop blocked me quick when I called him out on it.

I've researched and explained how chickenwop is fake. Jb could post catalog pics right now of samples of these like they did other jays releasing January-June and some will still believe he's legit even though they'll look different. He's an expert scammer well uses good semantics to get people to drop $400 on his "samples"

Does he post or sell fakes? Most likely

Does he post legit products half the time? Yes

I'm pretty sure those are legit, swoosh is correct and wings logo is correct especially the RD connecting which fakes still can't do

Just my take, doesn't matter regardless just tryna keep this thread active even though chickenwop is trash

Does he post or sell fakes? Most likely

Does he post legit products half the time? Yes

I'm pretty sure those are legit, swoosh is correct and wings logo is correct especially the RD connecting which fakes still can't do

Just my take, doesn't matter regardless just tryna keep this thread active even though chickenwop is trash

His bio on Instagram also used to say the pics he posted were not his. So yes he posts stuff that is real from time to time, but those posts are of shoes he's never had on hand or in hand to show.

I just hope i get a reserved for these...

All of a sudden Nike wanna throw me reserves now for kicks i dont even want.

Back
Top Bottom