Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

he said "details of the love of the shoe"

aight i got you.. they're my favorite jordan ever

is that good enough? 

Last edited:
at least my pic wasnt like that :tongue:
Your pic was pointless to be honest. Showing us 10 pairs would have been the same as showing us 1 and saying you managed to cop a few more unless your intention was to gloat or bait people to message you.

My order status on EB says "open", which after some quick googling means its in the system but not shipped.

For those who got your SP order shipped, how many pounds does your package weigh?
If yours says 1lb you good
All my past SP orders say 1lb
Don't worry [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Mine says 6 
laugh.gif
 that's why I'm wondering if they sent two 
nerd.gif

Your pic was pointless to be honest. Showing us 10 pairs would have been the same as showing us 1 and saying you managed to cop a few more unless your intention was to gloat or bait people to message you.
anyone posting pics of their confirmation email, posting pic of the shoes in a bag, etc is pointless as well then. I didnt show 10 pairs, i showed 10 boxes.. only 1 shoe, anything could've been in those boxes. 

SNKRS pair finally shipped! Wasn't worried just wondering why it took so long. Usually my SNKRS orders ship no later than Sunday night

anyone posting pics of their confirmation email, posting pic of the shoes in a bag, etc is pointless as well then. I didnt show 10 pairs, i showed 10 boxes.. only 1 shoe, anything could've been in those boxes. 
Yeah it could have but you said that wasn't. You told on yourself :lol:

Last edited:
It used to be 2-3 but things have relaxed some depending on the posts content.
Like a person posting 4 pairs in different sizes makes you go hmmmmmmm.
A person posting 10 pairs makes you go hmmmmmm but I've seen people post 8 pairs (I think white/cement 4) and give details about the love for the shoe and the post remains.

The content of the actual post makes a huge difference.

For the record, I posted my (4) size 10.5 which had no intentions or sale (not even in my sig) to back up my size 11 2001 and size 10.5 2013 pair. My post absolutely showed no content of reselling. But rules is rules.

Last edited:
DAAMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

I had them in my cart and went on PayPal then went back to the order confirmation page and hit submit and poof your cart is empty :smh: :smh: :smh:

Erm no, confirmation email to say they got it or bags saying they managed to pick up their pairs is nowhere near the same as posting 10 boxes that are obviously the same sneaker exhibited. Please don't play oblivious to what you were doing, 10 of the same box posted you turnt to comply with the rules means theyre the same sneakers. No one posts boxes just for the sake of posting, we're all grown ups here.

ORDER 3 placed on EB

New CS Reps must have showed up to work!

and didn't check their emails or no one told them yet!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom