Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

just got another confirmation.
Code:
 Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.  Your order will ship within approximately 24 hours (Monday - Friday) upon payment approval for in-stock items.  Customized items will take 2-3 weeks for delivery. We cannot cancel your order once placed for in-stock or customized items.  Backordered items will be listed below and will ship once received into stock.  You will not be billed for any backordered items until the product has shipped to you.  If your item is not listed below, it is no longer available and you have not been billed for it.  You may check the status of your order by visiting www.eastbay.com or by calling 1-800-826-2205.

roll.gif

Just called and dude was about to place the order then he read a email saying they now allowed to do it anymore. He did say to keep trying out throughout the day 
ohwell.gif

This Eastbay stuff is wild
Some can order
Some can't order
Dude getting a discount
Good luck to all those who ordered
And good luck to all that are trying
For those who did order stay strong this week it's gonna be a long one [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just got through on EB. Very pleasant rep. Gave him the SKU, he put it in and explained about the back order and proceeded to process my order. Got email confirmation as soon as the call ended. Hopefully they will ship.

Chicagos were by far the hardest to get, I'd say that release was similar to 2013 royals IMO

Very few stores, canceled online releases. Bots, you name it.

Resell was $300+++ from the jump

I paid $350 for mine same week and I don't think they've dipped since
This like all these OG's are really about location on how easy or not they are. From my personal experience since 2015(Chicagos, B/Ws, banned, black toe, royals). Royals the only 1s I was only able to get just 1 personal pair. Hit 4 Chicagos in my size. Damn near bought out a FTA store for NT folk on B/Ws. Banned got 4 pairs easy. Black toes 3 and didn't even try hard on those.

Anyobdy have a pic of their inner shoetag for these? Currently legit checking and wanted to see if production dates matched up

Picked up my 3 pairs (Footlocker, Footaction & Champs) won via app (all 10 min head start) plus the early pair I picked up my my local mom & pop store the week before. The Footlocker & Footaction pair came with the coiled laces and the Champs and my early pair came with regular rolled-up laces. Now they will be with 2001's and 2013's.

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS. SECOND PIC IS OKAY SINCE IT IS OF 3 DIFFERENT RELEASE YEARS.

Photo I took last week showing the 3 retro releases.
View media item 2380318

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my 3 pairs (Footlocker, Footaction & Champs) won via app (all 10 min head start) plus the early pair I picked up my my local mom & pop store the week before. The Footlocker & Footaction pair came with the coiled laces and the Champs and my early pair came with regular rolled-up laces. Now they will be with 2001's and 2013's.

Photo I took last week showing the 3 retro releases.
View media item 2380318

better take that first pic down bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom