Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

gotta agree this time, unless you have a job that keeps you off here midday/afternoon.

struck out in every way, paid resale, eastbaygate happened and now shiekh -- easy peasy. but idk my job allows me to just refresh on here on one screen and do my work on another lol.
I put in work for 7 raffles. Drove all over my city. Hit on two. Was lucky on phone orders. 

If you don't have an account, while you're on hold quickly make one, makes things easier and quicker to order.. because if that call hangs up for some reason you'll have to place it all over again :lol:

I put in work for 7 raffles. Drove all over my city. Hit on two. Was lucky on phone orders. 
see thats real work, i just used the apps i didnt feel like going to JJ and random corner footstores. i paid the price in resale, but the LORD looked out with EBgate and SHIgate 
roll.gif

am i a reseller if i resell the royals i bought for resale? sale? 
indifferent.gif

Just got through with Alisa! Thanks to everyone who posted this info, no more Ls for this release!

-started calling at 7:15

-got through about 5 times to the "disconnected number" message

-got through once, waited 30 mins, leave a message 

-got through again, waited 30 mins, didn't press 5 at all, alisa picked up.. had a little chit chat with her, size 9 ordered

props to whoever that told us about this.

I wonder how many pairs sheikh got
Wonder why they just wouldn't put up online
They must like interacting with people
Nobody prob ever calls them lol

if someone picks up and places you on hold without having to press5 anymore, you should be good

I wonder how many pairs sheikh got
Wonder why they just wouldn't put up online
They must like interacting with people
Nobody prob ever calls them lol
Bots are the reason they're not put online, gives everyone a fair chance.

After 300+ redials & an hour on hold... I finally got my order placed and doubled up on my grail!!! Shoutouts to the Alex for the A1 CS.

And of course, Thank you NT fam. #ShiekhGate 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom