Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

425 calls got through twice leave a message once ..disconnected twice  and i finally did NOT get my pair!!! Thanks NT !

Just got off the phone with Alyssa she was so nice finally got my double up. Was calling since 9am but didnt get thru to press 5 hold until 10:30am and finally after 30mins of the guitar strings Alyssa picked up at 11:00am and placed my order she also said this was a restock. Big Reps to those who broke and provided the news yesterday to be ready this morning. Eastbay handed me Ls all week long and I always call them after a release incase I missed out or to double up. So keep trying guys! GL.

Haven't been on NT in a few years but came back for this thread because I knew I would need all the info on this release...this thread has truly been entertaining lol

Got through.  On hold.  As soon as I get through I am going to buy the whole stock and help people who have had no luck like me due to all you reseller scum.

When you strike out. Tell your "customers" my eBay is............... :rofl:

Update:

425 calls got through twice leave a message once ..disconnected twice  and i finally did NOT get my pair!!! Thanks NT !

View media item 2395174

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wrong. You guys were right. Shiekh was legit and I was able to get a pair as well.

Thanks NT, my bad on the doubt.

When you strike out. Tell your "customers" my eBay is...............
roll.gif

Update:
@OneSickRetro  When I do I am going to shop with you G.  Hit me with your link.  I mean you're reseller scum but at least you are self aware and have no qualms about.  I am going to keep trying but if I do strike out you're gonna be the resell plug.

Last edited:
My heart is filled with joy! I'm so happy to see all you guys getting pairs for retail!

[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Back
Top Bottom