Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Funny thing is they never mentioned EQT before they threw boost in it. 
laugh.gif

And this broad "comfort" talk is based on throwing on boost for a photo shoot on IG, walking in your mall, or short lengths of time.

No one from boost side of the argument bases their opinions on long term wear and the minute chance that wearers use the shoe for its intended purpose.
i personally find the adv support eqt's to be incredibly comfortable but not a hyped a shoe cause no boost

but again like i said, we're in age where people arent wearing there sneakers enough to actually test and judge longevity or how a foot performs after its settled around your foot. 

we can debate aesthetics all day, but thats personal preference. whats not great looking to you may be to someone else. i dont get why people are acting like these brands have gun to your head and are asking you to choose between one or the other. i can own huaraches AND ultraboosts and i do.

I responded directly to a dude that said "name a nike shoe more comfortable than UB or EQTs"

I own both Nike and Adidas as well. There just hasn't been as much Nike stuff lately that interests me. Everything that does, is a jordan retro.

I am getting sick of the artificial limitedness of Adidas though. Can't even buy GR ultra boosts anymore. And I actually like UBs, with nothing to do with kanye. I prefer UBs looks over the Yeezy v2s.

thanks, I've yet to see someone talk about heavy use on boost and i need new shoes for work. Walkin 8 hours sucks so I'll prolly get some huaraches or prestos
If you want to get some shoes that are actually comfortable AND supportive (what I think boost lacks) get some Asics Gel Kayano 23s. Way better than anything Nike or Adidas. Just go into a store and try them on to see. 

Last edited:
you're wrong, we get it, you hate Adidas. cool..

only thing ill agree with you is, Adidas products are overpriced and nothing worth the retail price but the same exact thing can be said about nike

in b4 an off topic comment made towards me like always from you :rolleyes

You know absolutely nothing about the business of shoes.

One Retro model has more sell thru than all boost sold this year.

Before you talk out you learn before you speak.

UB are artificially limited and well as all boost carrying models.

For the sake of argument, 100k pairs of boost is released all year, including inkini, 93/16, UB, etc. Nike releases 250k of the lowest producing "GR". Simple math tells you that 250k>100k

I own UB. It's a placebo effect. Yes, they're comfortable, but they're not worth $180. Like French said, they suck after long wears.

You love to throw your 2 cents in on everything like you're an expert yet at the end of the day all you're known for is...

Striking out and leading buyers to fake space jams.

Block me. Don't address me

Block you? That's what females do, you would know..

Space jams? Atleast if you wanna act smart know it was Concords not space jams so wrong again like usual

No one claimed to be an expert but you don't know about 90% of the stuff you're talking about

You're only upset is because everyone on here is quiet and I'm the only one that responds to your dumb posts.

Your the one claiming to be an expert but most of the crap that comes out of your mouth is the same stuff that comes out of your

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dad.
i prefer jdbruhman

at the end of the day if aesthetics is something youve got a probelm with when it comes to nike, theres not much you can do but wait it out and see if something comes out that you like. but like i said personal preferance can be argued all day without no one being right. my only qualm is that comfort angle.

Last edited:
i thought zyzz was known for being cheap and buying used supreme underwear. what do i know?

As comfy as Prestos and Huraches may be after breaking in, they still don't look as good as UBs...

Not trying to get into the middle of the debate, but other than retros Nike hasn't really put out anything that great looking in a while, IMO. Retros sure, but FKR haven't changed in 5+ years. Flyknit trainers (which are dope af) are no longer made. Nike Frees are going the wrong direction as far as looks over the last few years. Huraches and Prestos aren't that good looking. Air maxes are good looking, but just as expensive as UBs. Those new vapormax soles look like trash. Lunar Epics aren't bad, but aren't much different looking than anything Nike put out 5 years ago besides a "new" sole.

Wish Nike would retro the Flyknit trainers

Trainers are making a comeback this summer bro [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Along with a new cushioning system, sounds like it could be the boost killer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekin...rker-q3-2017-results-earnings-call-transcript

Last edited:
Block you? That's what females do, you would know..

Space jams? Atleast if you wanna act smart know it was Concords not space jams so wrong again like usual

No one claimed to be an expert but you don't know about 90% of the stuff you're talking about

You're only upset is because everyone on here is quiet and I'm the only one that responds to your dumb posts.

Your the one claiming to be an expert but most of the crap that comes out of your mouth is the same stuff that comes out of your

You think black women are ugly. You lost already.

You're the only person who thinks i type out of my ***. Cause a bunch of people ate on TD and other yeezy 350 models cause of the info I shared.

Vamp co-signs me every release when it comes to numbers.

I call out fake shops that you cape for and they shut down. All you do is cheerlead and don't buy anything ever in life.

Again, stay in your lane and keep being the cheap, but money's no issue NTer you are.

this man just sold me on sock darts and huaraches :nerd:  might need a pair of either for work lol. never really bought runners.. or anything based on comfort i only wear converses, 1s, and various boots. never had a problem but i wanna see what all this fuss is about

I love runners..no heel drag

While the Eastbay and Shiekh restocks were huge, I'm kinda surprised to see that there hasn't been any little restocks here and there for mens sizes yet.

Not that I need a pair, but it's good to see others eat.

Happy Friday y'all.

If you want to get some shoes that are actually comfortable AND supportive (what I think boost lacks) get some Asics Gel Kayano 23s. Way better than anything Nike or Adidas. Just go into a store and try them on to see. 

The Kayanos is the best thing that happens to my feet along with their socks that prevents blisters from happening. I highly recommend this setup! Before I got injured at work this combination is my go two. 7 hr shift with 8 plus miles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom