Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Wear your kicks and you'll have no such worries.... been my beater 1s since release day lol

I'm 5'5 wear an 8 and I've seen(only happened to be Spanish dudes for whatever reason) taller than me wearing 7s and equal GS sizes

After wearing them and breaking them in how do you guys rate the quality of the royals against the breds? i felt the breds got a lot softer and better with each wear. the royals to me i don't feel as quality.. but i haven't worn them enough. any one wear them daily that can speak on it?

After wearing them and breaking them in how do you guys rate the quality of the royals against the breds? i felt the breds got a lot softer and better with each wear. the royals to me i don't feel as quality.. but i haven't worn them enough. any one wear them daily that can speak on it?

I definitely agree. These aren't bad, at least it isn't that plasticky leather but they could have been a little softer. The Banned are overall better quality. Especially comparing them in hand side to side. I'm going to continue rocking my '01 pair

Last edited:
IDK I think the royals are extremely decent, just like the banned. Neither are LM/sbb quality, but very acceptable.

yo how do you keep your tongue from going sideways havent worn mine yet but all my others 1s end up having the tongue get all crooked from one wear

Back
Top Bottom