Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

With all this pics looks like the leather is similar to the black red 1 / all I need is 1 pair to wear / a 2nd would be a blessing

Anyone have pics of how they rock their 1s with joggers or slim-ish pants? (Don't be posting no skinny jeans or I'll report you)

It's still 3 weeks away but these still aren't popping up on release calendars besides the main retailers

Thirst is active. Don't come out for many releases but these I'm going all out. Entering raffles everywhere. Bringing my girls whole family along :evil:

C6qu11IWgAA4S-o.jpg

:stoneface:
damn if the blue was like that in the pics similar to the blue from royal foams? Sheesh

So y'all telling me you don't fresh to go to the mall
Put in raffles and get at shawtys?

That's two birds with one stone

Can only tell you about Toronto, but these guys are not getting at shawtys. Once they've finally signed their ticket after being lined up for more than an hour in their freshest gear, they immediately get in their whips and go off to the next raffle location in the Toronto Area.

Just give me a pair of Royals...I don't care what retro it is lol.  I've heard 01 is great quality wise but the last retro doesn't bother me. I'd take those if it meant me saving money.  I feel the same way about the '13 breds.  I have a pair, happy with how they feel and will hold off on grabbing a pair next month.  Extra size 9.5 for someone else lol...hope everyone gets to eat!
What about the Retro  Royal 1 OG Lows do they count they're still Royals no ?

Back
Top Bottom