Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

not as much as camping out for hours to not get one

I'll never forget being first in line for the 2012 bred 11 release right in front of the mall for city gear. Waiting all night on a cold december night, everything died. Only to find out massive amount of people did call in reserve (homies of workers and workers ate) got into the mall, worker looked at us, as people just waltzed in and claimed their pairs. Waited a whole 40 mins before the guy was like "all sold out" I have never been so fuming. A major part of my love for sneakers died that day. I copped some nike frees and picked up a running habit haven't looked back. I will never go to city gear for anything from now on. They shafted me twice on royal 2013 and Bred 11s.
I waited like 5 hours AFTER WORK for the Bordeaux 7s and was like 6th in line and my size ended being sold out :smh:

Last edited:
What, will sit like Space Jams.

Oh yea, with this logic I should be able to walk into my local Footlocker on May 1st and pick up my size sz 13 Royal 1's which just happens to be sitting on the shelf in stock because they did not sell out. And keep in mind my shop only got 12 pairs.

Can I sell you a bridge, Sir?
If ur only store in ur entire city got 12 pairs? You live in a PO-dunk town , most cities like Houston , NYC , Chicago are flooded

What, will sit like Space Jams.

Oh yea, with this logic I should be able to walk into my local Footlocker on May 1st and pick up my size sz 13 Royal 1's which just happens to be sitting on the shelf in stock because they did not sell out. And keep in mind my shop only got 12 pairs.

Can I sell you a bridge, Sir?
If ur only store in ur entire city got 12 pairs? You live in a PO-dunk town , most cities like Houston , NYC , Chicago are flooded
... You really gonna compare other places to some of the biggest cities? :lol:

I see some of y'all talking about folks getting 12-24 per-store.  Here, the lowest amount I have seen for a store has been around 80.  The average around here at the malls will be between 100-300
80 pairs of NA 1s per store? You gotta be in NY with all those in store pairs, cause I'm NOT believing that anywhere else.

Not saying they won't sell out but I'm sure I can walk into memorial city mall at 9am and cop a pair, if not I can come back at 4 for unclaimed pairs and I guarantee I will cop

So basically Nike has given folks in cities with stores two chances to score - through city store draws and through the broad release on SNKRS Saturday. If I lived in a city without a city store I'd feel dmsome kinda away....[emoji]128514[/emoji]

unless i get a reservation, all my attempts will be 100% online this weekend

I'm in the same boat. I would actually try for the NYC raffles, but i'll be in DC for a conference, so my best bet is online. I'm also entering the draw for Nike DC, but that's all I can really do at this point. Good luck!

Was the last bred release an easy cop? YES, these should be on par
full

If you guys haven't checked the apps since you signed up I would suggest doing so. Every spot FTL had available for fcfs in my area switched to the app raffle process. Don't want to wait until Saturday to realize your go to spot ended up raffling pairs.

So basically Nike has given folks in cities with stores two chances to score - through city store draws and through the broad release on SNKRS Saturday. If I lived in a city without a city store I'd feel dmsome kinda away....[emoji]128514[/emoji]
But it's like this for any other non limited release.... Just like FTL, FA, Champs, etc.

Online and in store.

I'm in the same boat. I would actually try for the NYC raffles, but i'll be in DC for a conference, so my best bet is online. I'm also entering the draw for Nike DC, but that's all I can really do at this point. Good luck!

as far as easy or hard goes i just like the fact there will be an abundant amount of opportunities to cop with all of the online spots getting them. I've been able to cop atleast 1 pair of every 1 release that ive wanted straight manual from pc or mobile. breds, reverse sbb, sbb, chicagos. took a lot of hitting add to cart and refreshing but I came out with atleast 1 pair most times. some times 2 thanks to the draw.

Exactly....Willowbrook has usually about 80-150 per store there and Garden State House Of Hoops/Foot Locker usually have 400 for major GR's for these the manager there told me about 200-300

It's just that it's the biggest market for sneakers on earth and North Jersey has a high affluent population with a lot of sneaker heads and let's be honest a big black population also.

It makes sense why they flood these places with releases.  People buy sneakers here and have more purchasing power.

Back
Top Bottom