Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Would've liked the kickz delivery charge to be lower, but I figured whats the extra bread of I end up not eating off SNKRS in the AM

Lmao got a msg from chase asking if I purchased something worth $208.75 from End. Replied 1 for yes and immediately got a msg saying thank you, transaction wasn't completed

Fuuuuccck me

Got an order in at BW but the paypal failed. Let's see if they email to pay again. Possible L from cancel...

Lmao got a msg from chase asking if I purchased something worth $208.75 from End. Replied 1 for yes and immediately got a msg saying thank you, transaction wasn't completed

Fuuuuccck me
mean.gif

Honestly closed the browser when I saw the delivery charge, reopened when I saw how many guys couldn't get past check out and they still let me reconfirm the order. Paypal even got denied the first time when I went through with it

3 pairs...1 nike eu, 1 kickz, 1 instore

after all the frustration in the last weeks, this feels really good!  
smokin.gif

Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the chicagos .... I forgot how hard this ish is fellas,

Fuuuuccck me
Dude that sucks!!! Meanwhile thr guy below me is askin for some enemies
View media item 2387931

3 pairs...1 nike eu, 1 kickz, 1 instore
after all the frustration in the last weeks, this feels really good!  :smokin

Back
Top Bottom